Math @ Duke
Jichun Xie, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Contact Info:
|Office Location: ||Hock Plaza 10048, 2424 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705, Durham, NC 27705|
|Office Phone: ||(919) 684-6465 |
|Email Address: |
Teaching (Fall 2023):
- BIOSTAT 906.01, STATISTICAL INFERENCE
- Hock Plaza 11025, MW 10:05 AM-11:20 AM
|Ph.D.||University of Pennsylvania||2011|
- Recent Publications
- Pura, JA; Li, X; Chan, C; Xie, J, TEAM: A MULTIPLE TESTING ALGORITHM ON THE AGGREGATION TREE FOR FLOW CYTOMETRY ANALYSIS,
The Annals of Applied Statistics, vol. 17 no. 1
pp. 621-640 [doi] [abs]
- Fang, J; Chan, C; Owzar, K; Wang, L; Qin, D; Li, Q-J; Xie, J, Clustering Deviation Index (CDI): a robust and accurate internal measure for evaluating scRNA-seq data clustering.,
Genome Biology, vol. 23 no. 1
pp. 269 [doi] [abs]
- Murdoch, DM; Barfield, R; Chan, C; Towe, SL; Bell, RP; Volkheimer, A; Choe, J; Hall, SA; Berger, M; Xie, J; Meade, CS, Neuroimaging and immunological features of neurocognitive function related to substance use in people with HIV.,
(November, 2022) [doi] [abs]
- DiMarco, AV; Qin, X; McKinney, BJ; Garcia, NMG; Van Alsten, SC; Mendes, EA; Force, J; Hanks, BA; Troester, MA; Owzar, K; Xie, J; Alvarez, JV, APOBEC Mutagenesis Inhibits Breast Cancer Growth through Induction of T cell-Mediated Antitumor Immune Responses.,
Cancer Immunol Res, vol. 10 no. 1
pp. 70-86 [doi] [abs]
- Siamakpour-Reihani, S; Cao, F; Lyu, J; Ren, Y; Nixon, AB; Xie, J; Bush, AT; Starr, MD; Bain, JR; Muehlbauer, MJ; Ilkayeva, O; Byers Kraus, V; Huebner, JL; Chao, NJ; Sung, AD, Evaluating immune response and metabolic related biomarkers pre-allogenic hematopoietic stem cell transplant in acute myeloid leukemia.,
Plos One, vol. 17 no. 6
pp. e0268963 [doi] [abs]
- Recent Grant Support
- New computational methods to dynamically pinpointing the subregions carrying disease-associated rare variants, National Institutes of Health, 2022/09-2026/07.
- Race-related differential RNA splicing: novel targets for precision oncology in non-small cell lung cancer, National Institutes of Health, 2020/09-2025/11.
- Training Program in Bioinformatics at the Intersection of Cancer Immunology and Microbiome, National Institutes of Health, 2020/07-2025/06.
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Training Program, National Institutes of Health, 2005/07-2021/08.
- Identification and validation of plasma-based protein biomarkers for cediranib and olaparib, Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc., 2019/09-2020/08.
- A hands-on, integrative next-generation sequencing course: design, experiment, and analysis, National Institutes of Health, 2016/09-2020/06.
- Statistical/Computational Methods for Pharmacogenomics and Individualized Therapy, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2015/05-2020/03.
Duke University, Box 90320
Durham, NC 27708-0320