Math @ Duke
Kirsten G. Wickelgren, Professor
- Contact Info:
Teaching (Fall 2022):
Teaching (Spring 2023):
- MATH 601.01, GROUPS, RINGS, AND FIELDS
- Physics 205, WF 01:45 PM-03:00 PM
- MATH 602.01, COMMUTATIVE ALGEBRA
- Physics 205, TuTh 01:45 PM-03:00 PM
- Office Hours:
- Tuesday 1:15-2:15pm, Thursday 11-12pm in Math and Physics 025 (in person). Virtual office hours are available by appointment. Please email me for the zoom link.
- Recent Publications
- Arcila-Maya, N; Bethea, C; Opie, M; Wickelgren, K; Zakharevich, I, Compactly supported A1-Euler characteristic and the Hochschild complex,
Topology and Its Applications, vol. 316
(July, 2022) [doi] [abs]
- Kuhn, N; Mallory, D; Thatte, V; Wickelgren, K, An explicit self-duality
(November, 2021) [abs]
- Pauli, S; Wickelgren, K, Applications to A1 -enumerative geometry of the A1 -degree,
Research in Mathematical Sciences, vol. 8 no. 2
(June, 2021) [doi] [abs]
- Srinivasan, P; Wickelgren, K, An arithmetic count of the lines meeting four lines in P3,
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 374 no. 5
pp. 3427-3451 [doi] [abs]
- Bachmann, T; Wickelgren, K, EULER CLASSES: SIX-FUNCTORS FORMALISM, DUALITIES, INTEGRALITY and LINEAR SUBSPACES of COMPLETE INTERSECTIONS,
Journal of the Institute of Mathematics of Jussieu
(January, 2021) [doi] [abs]
- Recent Grant Support
- A1-Homotopy Theory and Applications to Enumerative Geometry, National Science Foundation, 2021/06-2024/05.
- Algebraic Topology and Topological Data Analysis: A Conference in Honor of Gunnar Carlsson, National Science Foundation, 2022/07-2023/06.
- Career: Etale amd Motivic Homotopy Theory and Applications to Arithmetic Geometry, National Science Foundation, 2019/07-2022/04.
Duke University, Box 90320
Durham, NC 27708-0320