Robert L. Wolpert, Professor of Statistical Science and Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Contact Info:
- 211C Old Chemistry, Durham, NC 27708-0251
- Personal Web Page:
- Office Hours:
- Vary from term to term. Check course website.
- Ph.D., Princeton University, 1976
- B.A., Cornell University, 1972
- AB, Cornell University, 1972
- Research Interests: Nonparametric Bayesian Models, Stochastic Processes & Time Series, and Spatial Statistics
- STA 711.01, Probabil/Measure Theory
- Social sciences 311, MW 01:25 PM-02:40 PM
- Representative Publications
- James O. Berger and Robert L. Wolpert. The Likelihood Principle: A Review, Generalizations, and Statistical Implications (with discussion). IMS Lecture Notes-Monograph Series6 Institute of Mathematical Statistics, 1988.
- Robert L. Wolpert and Katja Ickstadt. "Simulation of L\'evy Random Fields." Practical Nonparametric and Semiparametric Bayesian Statistics Lecture Notes in Statistics 133 (1998): 227--242.
Teaching (Fall 2015):