Farshid Guilak, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Biomedical Engineering
|Office Location:||375 Med Sci Res Building|
- Tissue Repair, Tissue Engineering
- Recent Publications
- Hatcher, CC; Collins, AT; Kim, SY; Michel, LC; Mostertz, WC; Ziemian, SN; Spritzer, CE; Guilak, F; DeFrate, LE; McNulty, AL, Relationship between T1rho magnetic resonance imaging, synovial fluid biomarkers, and the biochemical and biomechanical properties of cartilage., Journal of Biomechanics, vol. 55 (April, 2017), pp. 18-26 [doi] [abs].
- Wu, C-L; Kimmerling, KA; Little, D; Guilak, F, Serum and synovial fluid lipidomic profiles predict obesity-associated osteoarthritis, synovitis, and wound repair., Scientific Reports, vol. 7 (March, 2017), pp. 44315 [doi] [abs].
- Guilak, F, New tools for Content Innovation and data sharing: Enhancing reproducibility and rigor in biomechanics research., Journal of Biomechanics, vol. 54 (March, 2017), pp. 1-3 [doi] [abs].
- Sakamoto, Y; Buchanan, RM; Sanchez-Adams, J; Guilak, F; Sacks, MS, On the Functional Role of Valve Interstitial Cell Stress Fibers: A Continuum Modeling Approach., Journal of Biomechanical Engineering, vol. 139 no. 2 (February, 2017) [doi] [abs].
- Huynh, NPT; Anderson, BA; Guilak, F; McAlinden, A, Emerging roles for long noncoding RNAs in skeletal biology and disease., Connective Tissue Research (Informa), vol. 58 no. 1 (January, 2017), pp. 116-141 [doi] [abs].