Farshid Guilak, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Biomedical Engineering
|Office Location:||375 Med Sci Res Building|
- Tissue Repair, Tissue Engineering
- Recent Publications
- Hatcher, CC; Collins, AT; Kim, SY; Michel, LC; Mostertz, WC; Ziemian, SN; Spritzer, CE; Guilak, F; DeFrate, LE; McNulty, AL, Relationship between T1rho magnetic resonance imaging, synovial fluid biomarkers, and the biochemical and biomechanical properties of cartilage., Journal of Biomechanics (February, 2017) [doi] [abs].
- Sakamoto, Y; Buchanan, RM; Sanchez-Adams, J; Guilak, F; Sacks, MS, On the Functional Role of Valve Interstitial Cell Stress Fibers: A Continuum Modeling Approach., Journal of Biomechanical Engineering, vol. 139 no. 2 (February, 2017) [doi] [abs].
- Huynh, NPT; Anderson, BA; Guilak, F; McAlinden, A, Emerging roles for long noncoding RNAs in skeletal biology and disease., Connective Tissue Research (Informa), vol. 58 no. 1 (January, 2017), pp. 116-141 [doi] [abs].
- Liu, B; Goode, AP; Carter, TE; Utturkar, GM; Huebner, JL; Taylor, DC; Moorman Iii, CT; Garrett, WE; Kraus, VB; Guilak, F; DeFrate, LE; McNulty, AL, Matrix metalloproteinase activity and prostaglandin E2 are elevated in the synovial fluid of meniscus tear patients., Connective Tissue Research (Informa) (November, 2016), pp. 1-12 [abs].
- Jayes, FL; Liu, B; Moutos, FT; Kuchibhatla, M; Guilak, F; Leppert, PC, Loss of stiffness in collagen-rich uterine fibroids after digestion with purified collagenase Clostridium histolyticum., American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 215 no. 5 (November, 2016), pp. 596.e1-596.e8 [doi] [abs].