Farshid Guilak, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Biomedical Engineering
|Office Location:||375 Med Sci Res Building|
- Tissue Repair, Tissue Engineering
- Recent Publications
- Wu, CL; Jain, D; McNeill, JN; Little, D; Anderson, JA; Huebner, JL; Kraus, VB; Rodriguiz, RM; Wetsel, WC; Guilak, F, Dietary fatty acid content regulates wound repair and the pathogenesis of osteoarthritis following joint injury., Annals of the rheumatic diseases, vol. 74 no. 11 (November, 2015), pp. 2076-2083 [doi] [abs].
- Christiansen, BA; Guilak, F; Lockwood, KA; Olson, SA; Pitsillides, AA; Sandell, LJ; Silva, MJ; van der Meulen, MC; Haudenschild, DR, Non-invasive mouse models of post-traumatic osteoarthritis., Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, vol. 23 no. 10 (October, 2015), pp. 1627-1638 [doi] [abs].
- Orr, SB; Chainani, A; Hippensteel, KJ; Kishan, A; Gilchrist, C; Garrigues, NW; Ruch, DS; Guilak, F; Little, D, Aligned multilayered electrospun scaffolds for rotator cuff tendon tissue engineering., Acta Biomaterialia, vol. 24 (September, 2015), pp. 117-126 [doi] [abs].
- Mellor, LF; Mohiti-Asli, M; Williams, J; Kannan, A; Dent, MR; Guilak, F; Loboa, EG, Extracellular Calcium Modulates Chondrogenic and Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells: A Novel Approach for Osteochondral Tissue Engineering Using a Single Stem Cell Source., Tissue Engineering, Part A, vol. 21 no. 17-18 (September, 2015), pp. 2323-2333 [doi] [abs].
- Olson, SA; Furman, BD; Kraus, VB; Huebner, JL; Guilak, F, Therapeutic opportunities to prevent post-traumatic arthritis: Lessons from the natural history of arthritis after articular fracture., Journal of Orthopaedic Research, vol. 33 no. 9 (September, 2015), pp. 1266-1277 [doi] [abs].