Robert Plonsey, Pfizer-Pratt Professor Emeritus
|Office Location:||265 Engineering Annex|
- Heart, Electrophysiology
- Recent Publications
- Barr, R.C. and Plonsey, R., Field stimulation of 2-D sheets of excitable tissue, IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. (USA), vol. 51 no. 3 (2004), pp. 539 - 40 [TBME.2003.821042] [abs].
- Barr, R.C. and Plonsey, R., Design of electrode systems for measuring cardiac micro-impedances using optical sensors, Proceedings of the 25th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (IEEE Cat. No.03CH37439), vol. Vol.4 (2003), pp. 3756 - 9 [IEMBS.2003.1280977] [abs].
- Barr, R.C. and Plonsey, R., Electrode systems for measuring cardiac impedances using optical transmembrane potential sensors and interstitial electrodes-theoretical design, IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. (USA), vol. 50 no. 8 (2003), pp. 925 - 34 [TBME.2003.814529] [abs].
- Barr, R.C. and Plonsey, R. and Johnson, C.R., Membrane current from transmembrane potentials in complex core-conductor models, IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. (USA), vol. 50 no. 4 (2003), pp. 405 - 11 [TBME.2003.809508] [abs].
- Street, A.M. and Plonsey, R., Propagation in cardiac tissue adjacent to connective tissue: two-dimensional modeling studies, IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. (USA), vol. 46 no. 1 (1999), pp. 19 - 25 [10.736748] [abs].