Sidney A Simon, Research Professor of Neurobiology and Center for Biologically Inspired Materials and Material Systems
- Contact Info:
Polymer and Protein Engineering
- Representative Publications
- L Liu, T Yang, SA Simon, The protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor, genistein, decreases excitability of nociceptive neurons.,
Pain, vol. 112 no. 1-2
pp. 131-41, ISSN 0304-3959 [doi] [abs]
- L Liu, T Yang, MJ Bruno, OS Andersen, SA Simon, Voltage-gated ion channels in nociceptors: modulation by cGMP.,
Journal of neurophysiology, vol. 92 no. 4
pp. 2323-32, ISSN 0022-3077 [doi] [abs]
- W Liedtke, SA Simon, A possible role for TRPV4 receptors in asthma.,
American journal of physiology. Lung cellular and molecular physiology, vol. 287 no. 2
pp. L269-71, ISSN 1040-0605 [doi]
- Agopyan, N. Bhatti, T. Yu, S and S. A. Simon (2003) Vanilloid receptor activation by 2 and 10 m particles induce apoptosis in human lung cells. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 192: 21-35.
- Liu, L., and S. A. Simon (2003) Modulation of IA Currents by capsaicin in rat trigeminal ganglion neurons. J. Neurophysiol. 89:1387-1401.
- McIntosh, T. J. Vidal, A. and Simon, S. A. (2003) Sorting of Lipids and Transmembrane Peptides Between Detergent Soluble Bilayers and Detergent Resistant Rafts. Biophysical Journal 85: 1656-1666.
- Katz, D.B., M.A.L. Nicolelis and S.A. Simon (2002) Gustatory coding is dynamic and distributed. Curr. Opin. in Neurosci. 12:448-454.