Clark Bray, Associate Professor of the Practice
I am interested in:
1. the execution and continual refinement of my teaching methods, in terms of both the
mathematical choices and the style of presentation;
2. the continual evaluation of course content and materials with an eye for the intellectual
objectives of the Department of Mathematics, the ever-changing demands to be faced by
the students after completion of the course, and the overall satisfaction of the students;
3. the execution and continual refinement of the administration of the undergraduate pro-
gram of the Department of Mathematics, appropriate to my position as the Supervisor
of First-Year Instruction.
- Contact Info:
- Students can find my class webpages at: http://math.duke.edu/~cbray/
If you need placement advice, please use my Placement Advice Page.
If you have a question about enrolling in a class, please read the Enrollment Policies Page; if you have a question that is not addressed by this page, you can contact me at the address below.
Teaching (Spring 2018):
- MATH 212.01, MULTIVARIABLE CALCULUS
- Physics 259, MWF 10:20 AM-11:10 AM
- MATH 216.01, LINEAR ALGEBRA & DIFF EQUATION
- Physics 128, MWF 01:40 PM-02:30 PM
- MATH 216.02, LINEAR ALGEBRA & DIFF EQUATION
- Physics 128, MWF 03:20 PM-04:10 PM
- Office Hours:
- My office hours are listed on my current class webpages, which can be found at http://math.duke.edu/~cbray/.
- Research Interests: Algebraic Topology
- Mathematics education
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Publications
- C.B. Bray, Multivariable Calculus
pp. 468, CreateSpace, Inc., www.createspace.com (Book Webpage.) [abs] [author's comments]