- Krauchanka, J.; T. Rango; I. Akushevich; B. Atlaw; P.G. McCornick; B.R. Merola; C. Paul; E. Weinthal; A. Vengosh; M. Jeuland. "The effect of non-fluoride factors on risk of dental fluorosis: Evidence from rural populations of the Main Ethiopian Rift." (2013).
- Jeuland, M.; S. Ozdemir; D. Fuente; M. Allaire; D. Whittington. "Economic Losses from Poor Water and Sanitation: Past, Present, and Future." How Much have Global Problems Cost the World?: A Scorecard from 1900 to 2050.
Ed. Lomborg, B. Cambridge University Press, 2013
- Orgill, J.; M. Jeuland; A. Shaheed; J. Brown. "Water quality perceptions and willingness to pay for clean water in peri-urban communities in Cambodia." Journal of Water & Health (In press) (2013). [doi] [abs]
- Jeuland, M., N. Harshadeep; J. Escurra; D. Blackmore; C. Sadoff. "Implications of climate change for water resources development in the Ganges basin." Water Policy (In press) (2013). [doi] [abs]
- Shaheed, A.; J. Orgill; M. Montgomery; M. Jeuland; J. Brown. "Why “improved” water sources are not always safe.." Bulletin of the World Health Organization (Accepted) (2013).
- Shaheed, A.; J. Orgill; M. Montgomery; M. Jeuland; R. Chai, J. Brown. "Water quality risks to “improved” water sources: evidence from Cambodia." Tropical Medicine and International Health (In press) (2013). [abs]
- Jeuland, M.; S. Ozdemir; D. Fuente; M. Allaire; D. Whittington. "The long-term dynamics of health benefits from improved water and sanitation in developing countries." PLoS One 8.10 (2013): e74804. [doi] [abs]
- Rango, T.; A. Vengosh; M. Jeuland. "Long-term exposure to Fluoride in Groundwater, Urinary Fluoride Excretion and Children’s Dental Health in Ethiopia." (2013).
- Bhojvaid, V.; M. Jeuland, A. Kar; J. Lewis; S. Pattanayak; N. Ramanathan; V. Ramanathan; I. Rehman. "How do people in rural India perceive improved stoves and clean fuel? Evidence from Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand." (2013).
- Lacombe, G.; S. Douangsavanh, J. Baker, C.T. Hoanh, R. Bartlett, M. Jeuland; C. Phongpachith. "Hydropower and irrigation in the Nam Ngum sub-basin of the Mekong River: An example of complimentary developments." (2013).
- Jeuland, M.; V Bhojvaid; A Kar; J. Lewis; O. Patange; S. Pattanayak; N Ramanathan; I. Rehman; J. Tan Soo; V. Ramanathan. "Preferences for improved cookstoves: Evidence from rural villages in north India." (2013).
- Sadoff, C., N. R. Harshadeep, D. Blackmore, X. Wu, A. O'Donnell, M. Jeuland, S. Lee and D. Whittington. "Ten fundamental questions for water resources development in the Ganges: myths and realities." Water Policy (2013). [doi]
- Wu, X., M. Jeuland, D. Whittington, C. Sadoff. "Interdependence in water resource development in the Ganges: an economic analysis." Water Policy (2013). (doi:10.2166/wp.2013.003) [abs]
- M. Jeuland; D. Whittington. "Water Resources Planning under Climate Change: Assessing the Robustness of Real Options for the Blue Nile." (2013).
- Hamoudi, A, M. Jeuland, S. Lombardo, S.R. Patil, S.K. Pattanayak, and S. Rai. "Household responses to water quality testing in rural India: Evidence from a randomized experiment." American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 87 (2012): 18-22. (doi:10.4269/ajtmh.2012.12-0051)
- M. Jeuland. "Creating incentives for more effective wastewater reuse in the Middle East and North Africa." Environmental Incentives and Regulation.
Ed. H. Abou-Ali Edward-Elgar Press, 2012
- T. Rango, J. Kravchenko, A. Vengosh, P. McCornick, B. Atlaw, M. Jeuland, B. Merola. "Groundwater quality and its health impact: an assessment of dental fluorosis in rural inhabitants of the Main Ethiopian Rift." Environment International (2012).
- M. Jeuland, S. Pattanayak. "Benefits and costs of improved cookstoves: Assessing the implications of variability in health, forest and climate impacts." PLOS One 7.2 (2012): e30338. (doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0030338) [abs]
- D. Whittington; M. Jeuland; K. Barker; Y. Yuen. "Setting Priorities and, Targeting Subsidies among Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Preventative Health Interventions in Developing Countries." World Development (Forthcoming) (2012).
- J. Cook; M. Jeuland; B. Maskery; D. Whittington. "Giving stated preference respondents "time to think": Results from four countries." Environmental and Resource Economics (2011).
- M. Jeuland; J. Cook; C. Poulos; J. Clemens; B. Maskery; D. Lauria; J. Stewart; M. Lucas; D. Whittington. "Incorporating Cholera Vaccine Herd Protection into Economic Cost-Benefit and Cost-Effectiveness Models." Procedia in Vaccinology (2010).
- M.A. Jeuland. "Economic implications of climate change for infrastructure planning in transboundary water systems: an example from the Blue Nile." Water Resources Research 46.W11556 (2010). (doi:10.1029/2010WR009428)
- M.A. Jeuland. "Social discounting of large dams with climate change uncertainty." Water Alternatives Special Issue on the World Commission on Dams 3.2 (2010): 185-206.
- M. Jeuland; M. Lucas; J. Clemens; D. Whittington. "Estimating the private benefits of vaccination against cholera in Beira, Mozambique: a travel cost approach." Journal of Development Economics 91 (2009): 310-322.
- M. Jeuland; J. Cook; J. Clemens; C. Poulos; D. Whittington; DOMI Cholera Economics Study Group. "Incorporating herd protection into cost-effectiveness calculations of new generation oral cholera vaccines: a multi-site analysis." Value in Health 12.6 (2009): 899-908.
- M. Jeuland; M. Lucas; J. Clemens; D. Whittington. "A Cost Benefit Analysis of Vaccination Programs in Beira, Mozambique." World Bank Economic Review 23.2 (2009): 235-267.
- D. Whittington; W.M. Hanemann; C. Sadoff; M. Jeuland. "The Challenge of Improving Water and Sanitation Services in Less Developed Countries." Foundations and Trends in Microeconomics 4.6 (2009): 469-607.
- M. Jeuland; D. Whittington. "Cost-benefit comparisons of investments in improved water supply and cholera vaccination programs." Vaccine 27.23 (2009): 3109-3120.
- E. Soliman; M.A. Aty Sayed, M. Jeuland. "Impact Assessment of Future Climate Change for the Blue Nile Basin, Using a RCM Nested in a GCM." Nile Water Science and Engineering Magazine 2 (2009): 15-30.
- Akanbang, B.; A. Alvestegui; …; M. Jeuland et al.. "Post-Construction Support and Sustainability in Community-Managed Rural Water Supply: Case Studies in Peru, Bolivia, and Ghana."
Ed. A. Bakalian; W. Wakeman World Bank, 2009
- D. Whittington; W.M. Hanemann; C. Sadoff; M. Jeuland. "Sanitation and Water." Global Crises, Global Solutions.
Ed. B. Lomborg 2nd EditionCambridge University Press, 2009
- C. Kfouri; P. Mantovani; M. Jeuland. "Water Reuse in the MNA Region: Constraints, Experiences, and Policy Recommendations." Water in the Arab World: Management Perspectives and Innovations.
Ed. N. Jagannathan, A. S. Mohamed, A. Kremer The World Bank, 2009
- C. Poulos; A. Riewpaiboon; J. Stewart; A. Nyamete; S. Guh; J. Clemens; S. Chatterjee; R. Malik; S. Islam; A. Macuamule; B. Maskery; J. Cook; D. Kim; D. Lauria; M. Jeuland; D. Whittington. "Costs of Illness Due to Endemic Cholera." International Vaccine Institute2009
- C. Poulos; A. Riewpaiboon; J. Stewart; A. Nyamete; S. Guh; J. Clemens; S. K. Bhattacharya; R. Malik; G. Yanning; Z. Bhhutta; T. B. Yen; B. Maskery; J. Cook; D. Kim; D. Lauria; M. Jeuland; D. Whittington. "Costs of Illness Due to Typhoid Fever in Study Sites in Five Asian Countries." International Vaccine Institute2009
- J. Davis; H. Lukacs; M. Jeuland; A. Alvestegui; B. Soto; G. Lizarraga; A. Bakalian. "Sustaining the benefits of rural water supply investments: Experience from Cochabamba and Chuquisaca, Bolivia." Water Resources Research 44 (2008). (doi:10.1029/2007WR006550)
- J. Cook; M. Jeuland; B. Maskery; D. Lauria; D. Sur; J. Clemens; D. Whittington. "Using private demand studies to calculate socially optimal vaccine subsidies in developing countries." Journal of Policy Analysis and Management 28.1 (2008): 6-28.
- J. Cook; M. Jeuland; D. Whittington; C. Poulos; J. Clemens; D. Sur; D.D. Anh; M. Agtini; Z. Bhutta; DOMI Typhoid Economics Study Group. "The cost-effectiveness of typhoid Vi vaccination programs: Calculations for four urban sites in four Asian countries." Vaccine 26.50 (2008): 6305-6316.
- M. Lucas; M. Jeuland; J. Deen; N. Lizaro; M. McMahon; A. Nyamete; A. Barreto; L. von Seidlein; A. Cumbane; F. Songane; D. Whittington. "Private Demand for Cholera Vaccines in Beira, Mozambique." Vaccine 25.14 (2007): 2599-2609.
- M. Jeuland; D. Koné; M. Strauss. "Private Sector Management of Fecal Sludge: A Model for the Future? Focus on an innovative planning experience in Bamako, Mali." EAWAG/SANDEC, 2004
- M. Strauss; W. Barreiro; M. Steiner; A. Mensah; M. Jeuland; S. Bolomey; A. Montangero; D. Koné. "Urban Excreta Management – Situation, Challenges and Promising Solutions." Asian Water Quality (2003).
- M.A. Jeuland. "Feasibility study for a fecal sludge treatment project." GIE Sema Saniya, 2003