Publications of Jan RiggsbeeOther Faculty Listings: Faculty Alphabetically | By Rank | By Area
Peer-reviewed journal articles published
- Linnenbrink-Garcia, L; Wormington, SV; Snyder, KE; Riggsbee, J; Perez, T; Ben-Eliyahu, A; Hill, NE. "Multiple Pathways to Success: An Examination of Integrative Motivational Profiles Among Upper Elementary and College Students.." Journal of Educational Psychology 110.7 (October, 2018): 1026-1048. [doi] [abs]
- Mendelson, J; White, Y; Hans, L; Adebari, R; Schmid, L; Riggsbee, J; Goldsmith, A; Ozler, B; Buehne, K; Jones, S; Shapleton, J; Dawson, G. "A Preliminary Investigation of a Specialized Music Therapy Model for Children with Disabilities Delivered in a Classroom Setting.." Autism Research and Treatment 2016 (2016): 1284790. [doi] [abs]
- Riggsbee, J; Malone, D; Straus, M. "The Role of Liberal Education in Preparing Tomorrow’s Teachers." Association of American Colleges and Universities Peer Review 14.2 (Spring, 2012): 12-15. [abs]
- L. Carboni and J. Riggsbee. "“We needed support and it was out there:” Building an online community with cooperating teachers." Electronic Journal for the Integration of Technology in Education 6 (2007): 109 - 122. [abs]
- Carboni, LW; Riggsbee, J. "“We needed support and it was out there:” Building an electronic community with cooperating teachers." Mentoring and Tutoring: Partnership in Learning (2005).
- Spires, HA; Gallini, J; Riggsbee, J. "Effects of schema-based and text structure-based cues on expository prose comprehension in fourth graders." The Journal of Experimental Education 60.4 (January, 1992): 307-320. [doi] [abs]
Research-based training manuals and materials
- Riggsbee, J. North Carolina State Department of Public Instruction Accreditation Report: Elementary Teacher Preparation. October, 2003.
Other scholarly work submitted
- Wynn, SR; Riggsbee, J. "Re-conceptualizing Reflection: Helping Students Move from Reaction to Action." Conference Proceedings (2013). [available here] [abs]
- Riggsbee, J; Wynn, S. "Transforming teacher preparation: A developmental model." Proceedings of the 6th Annual Mentoring Conference, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, Nm (2013).