- Kirk, R, Peculiar Motion
(March, 2016), Finishing Line Press [available here] [abs].
- R. Kirk with Orin Starn and Carlos Ivan DeGregori (coeditors), The Peru Reader: History, Culture, Politics, The World Readers, edited by Carlos Ivan deGregori, Robin Kirk and Orin Starn
pp. 600, Duke University Press (I co-edit Duke Press’s “World Reader” series, with readers published on Mexico, Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Alaska, Cuba, Indonesia, the Czech Republic, Sri Lanka and Costa Rica, among others.) [html] [abs].
- Kirk, R, More Terrible than Death: Massacres, Drugs and America’s War in Colombia
pp. 336 pages, Public Affairs .
- Kirk, R, The Monkey’s Paw: New Chronicles from Peru
(1997), University of Massachusetts Press [ref=la_B001K11RZU_1_2] .
- The Peru Reader: History, Culture, Politics, edited by Stein, R; Starn, O; DeGregori, CI
(1995), Duke University Press .
- Kirk, R, When the shooting stops: How transitional justice turns knowledge into acknowledgment,
World Policy Journal, vol. 33 no. 3
pp. 39-44, Duke University Press [doi] [abs].
- Kirk, R, The Quiet Company,
in Tomorrow, edited by Henderson, K
(June, 2013), Kayelle Press [abs].
- Kirk, R, No right to be silent on torture,
Muslim World, vol. 103 no. 2
pp. 229-235, WILEY [Gateway.cgi], [doi] .
- Kirk, R, Human Rights as a Contest of Meanings, Human Rights, Democracy, and Islamic Law,
The World & Knowledges Otherwise Project, vol. 1 no. 1
pp. 1-5, Center for Global Studies and the Humanities at Duke [Human-Rights-as-a-Contest-of-Meanings] .
- Kirk, R, The Body in Pain: What do people of faith have to say about torture,
(June, 2011) [The-Body-in-Pain-What-do-people-of-faith-have-to-say-about-torture] [abs].
- Kirk, R, Letter From Belfast,
in Best American Travel Writing 2012, edited by Vollman, WT
pp. 231 pages, Mariner Books [travel] [abs].
- Kirk, R, Colombia: Human rights in the midst of conflict,
in Human Rights and Conflict Resolution in Context
pp. 23-45 [abs].
- Kirk, R, The Lessons of Mapiripán: A response to Lesley Gill,
Transforming Anthropology, vol. 13 no. 2 (Fall)
pp. 116-118, American Anthropological Association [The-Lessons-of-Mapiripan-A-Response-to-Lesley-Gill] .
- Kirk, R, Drugs, Thugs, and Diplomats: US Policymaking in Colombia by Winifred Tate,
Anthropological Quarterly, vol. 89 no. 4
pp. 1271-1275, Project Muse [doi] .
- Kirk, R, The Dark Army, edited by Goodman, L,
The Moon Magazine
- Gorriti, G, The Shining Path: History of Peru’s Millennial War
pp. 320-320, University of North Carolina Press  [abs].