- Lubiano, W, ‘Stuart Hall’ (Wahneema Lubiano Comments, Stuart Hall Event, 17 March 2014),
Cultural Studies, vol. 29 no. 1
pp. 12-16, Informa UK Limited [doi] .
- Lubiano, W, Affect and rearticulating the racial "un-sayables",
Cultural Anthropology, vol. 28 no. 3
pp. 540-543, WILEY [pdf], [doi] .
- Hardt, M; Lubiano, W, Obama and the Left at Midterm: Introduction,
South Atlantic Quarterly, vol. 110 no. 1
pp. 233-234, Duke University Press [doi] .
- W. Lubiano with Jeremy Dean, "Black Studies, Multiculturalism, and Airport Bookshops: An Interview with Wahneema Lubiano",
e3w Review of Books, vol. 8
pp. 56-59, University of Texas, Austin .
- Lubiano, AW, Black Studies, Multiulturalism, and Airport Bookshops: An Interview with Wahneema Lubiano,
E3w Review of Books, vol. 8
pp. 56-59 .
- Lubiano, W, "Race, Class, and the Politics of Death" (revised & reprinted),
in Capitalizing on Catastrophe: The Globalization of Disaster Assistance, edited by Schuller, M; Gunewardena, N
(2008), AltaMira Press .
- Wiegman, R; Lubiano, W; Hardt, M, In the After Life of the Duke Case,
Social Text 93, vol. 25 no. 4
pp. 1-16 .
- Lubiano, W; Chambram-Dernersesian, A, "Interview with Wahneema Lubiano",
in The Chicano Cultural Studies Forum: Critical and Ethnographic Retrospectives, edited by Chambram-Dernersesian, A
(2007), New York University Press .
- Lubiano, WH, Transatlantic Dreaming: Slavery, Tourism and Diasporic Encounters, edited by Markowitz, F; Stefansson, A
(2004), Lexington Books .
- Lubiano, W, Constructing and reconstructing Afro-American texts: The critic as ambassador and referee,
American Literary History, vol. 1 no. 2
pp. 432-447, Oxford University Press (OUP) [doi] .