- Dahiya, A, The Container Problem: Irigaray, Primordial Wombs, and the Origins of Life,
in A Sharing of Thought and Speech: Scholarship on or Inspired by the Work of Luce Irigaray, edited by Crapo, R; Russell, Y; Sharp, B
(July, 2019) .
- Dahiya, A, Before the Cell, there was Virus: Rethinking the Concept of Parasite and
Contagion through Contemporary Research in Evolutionary Virology,
in Transforming Contagion Risky Contacts Among Bodies, Disciplines, and Nations
(July, 2018) (translated by Fah, B; Mann, A; Swank, E; Stage, S.) [abs].
- Franco, R, “Todos/as somos 41”: The Dance of the Forty-One from Homosexual Reappropriation to Transgender Representation in Mexico, 1945–2001,
Journal of the History of Sexuality, vol. 28 no. 1
pp. 66-95, University of Texas Press [doi] .
- Morgan, PT, Biological aesthetics: Thoreau, gender, and botany,
Nineteenth Century Prose, vol. 45 no. 1
pp. 1-28 [abs].
- Rizki, C, Latin/x American Trans Studies,
Tsq: Transgender Studies Quarterly, vol. 6 no. 2
pp. 145-155, Duke University Press [doi] .
Stan, Corina M
- Stan, C, A life without a shoreline: Tropes of refugee literature in Jenny Erpenbeck’s Go, Went, Gone,
Journal of Postcolonial Writing, vol. 54 no. 6
pp. 795-808 [doi] [abs].
- Stan, C, The art of distances: Ethical thinking in twentieth-century literature
pp. 1-304, Northwestern University Press [abs].
- Stan, C, The lures of polyphony: Socrates, joyce, schoenberg,
in Composing Modernist Connections in China and Europe
pp. 72-96 [doi] [abs].
- Stan, C, Novels in the translation zone: Abbas Khider, weltliteratur, and the ethics of the passerby,
Comparative Literature Studies, vol. 55 no. 2
pp. 285-302 [abs].
- Stan, CM, Review of Guillaume le Blanc, Fabienne Brugère, La Fin de l'hospitalité,
(2018), University of Chicago Press .