Yuri Bakhtin, Visiting Assistant Professor
Please note: Yuri has left the Mathematics department at Duke University; some info here might not be up to date.
- Contact Info:
- Office Hours:
- Wednesday 10 am - 1pm
or by appointment
|PhD||Moscow State University||2001|
- Areas of Interest:
- Probabilistic models of mathematical physics,
Stochastic partial differential equations,
Limit theorems of probability theory
- Stochastic Navier-Stokes system • Equations with memory • Gibbsian dynamics
- Representative Publications
- Bakhtin Yu.Yu. and Dinaburg E.I. and Sinai Ya.G., On solutions of the Navier-Stokes system with infinite energy and enstrophy. In memory of A.A.Bolibrukh,
Uspekhi Mat. Nauk, vol. 59 no. 6
pp. in print
- Bakhtin Yu. Yu., Existence and uniqueness of stationary solutions for 3D Navier-Stokes system with small random forcing via stochastic cascades,
Submitted to J. Stat. Phys.
- Arnold M.D.and Bakhtin Yu. Yu. and Dinaburg E.I., Regularity of Solutions to Vorticity Navier--Stokes System on $\mathbfR^2.$,
Accepted for publication in Comm. Math. Phys.
- Bakhtin Yu.Yu. and Mattingly J.C., Stationary solutions of stochastic differential equations with memory and stochastic partial differential equations,
Accepted for publication in Commun. Contemp. Math
- Bakhtin, Yu. Yu., A functional central limit theorem for transformed solutions of the multidimensional Burgers equation with random initial data,
Teor. Veroyatnost. i Primenen., vol. 46 no. 3