Math @ Duke
Emily L. Braley, Assistant Professor of the Practice
Please note: Emily has left the Mathematics department at Duke University; some info here might not be up to date.
- Contact Info:
- Office Hours:
- I will hold office hours in the Math Help Room in Carr 132 per the Help Room schedule which can be found here: https://math.duke.edu/help-room
You can also email me to make an appointment.
|Ph.D.||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill||2012|
|BS||University of Massachusetts at Amherst||2007|
- Research Interests: Mathematics Education
- Areas of Interest:
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Recent Publications
- Lindsay D. Waldrop; Stephen C. Adolph; Cecilia G. Diniz Behn; Emily Braley; Joshua A. Drew; Robert J. Full; Louis J. Gross; John A. Jungck; Brynja Kohler; Jennifer C. Prairie; Blerta Shtylla; Laura A. Miller, Using Active Learning to Teach Concepts and Methods in Quantitative Biology,
Integrative and Comparative Biology, vol. 55 no. 5
pp. 933-948, Oxford University Press [933.full.pdf], [doi] [abs]
- Selected Other
- Project NExT Fellow, August, 2012 - August, 2013, Mathematical Association of America [available here]
- Recent Grant Support
- Southeastern Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics, Mathematical Association of America, 2016/03-2017/05.
- Conferences Organized
Duke University, Box 90320
Durham, NC 27708-0320