Math @ Duke
Jichun Xie, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics and Mathematics and Member of Duke Cancer Institute
- Contact Info:
|Office Location: ||3 Genome Ct, 1243 MSRB III, Durham, NC 27705|
|Office Phone: ||(919) 684-6465 |
|Email Address: |
Teaching (Fall 2021):
- BIOSTAT 906.01, STATISTICAL INFERENCE
- Hock Plaza 11025, MW 10:05 AM-11:20 AM
|Ph.D.||University of Pennsylvania||2011|
- Recent Publications
- DiMarco, AV; Qin, X; McKinney, B; Lupo, R; Xie, J; Owzar, K; Alvarez, J, APOBEC mutagenesis as a driver of tumor evolution by promoting tumor recurrence and modulating tumor-immune system interactions in a syngeneic murine model of breast cancer.,
Cancer Immunology Research, vol. 9 no. 2
- Mathews, AM; Wysham, NG; Xie, J; Qin, X; Giovacchini, CX; Ekström, M; MacIntyre, NR, Hypercapnia in Advanced Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Secondary Analysis of the National Emphysema Treatment Trial.,
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases, vol. 7 no. 4
pp. 336-345 [doi] [abs]
- Sung, AD; Jauhari, S; Siamakpour-Reihani, S; Rao, AV; Staats, J; Chan, C; Meyer, E; Gadi, VK; Nixon, AB; Lyu, J; Xie, J; Bohannon, L; Li, Z; Hourigan, CS; Dillon, LW; Wong, HY; Shelby, R; Diehl, L; de Castro, C; LeBlanc, T; Brander, D; Erba, H; Galal, A; Stefanovic, A; Chao, N; Rizzieri, DA, Microtransplantation in older patients with AML: A pilot study of safety, efficacy and immunologic effects.,
Am J Hematol, vol. 95 no. 6
pp. 662-671 [doi] [abs]
- Ramalingam, S; Siamakpour-Reihani, S; Bohannon, L; Ren, Y; Sibley, A; Nixon, A; Lyu, J; Xie, J; Choi, T; Gasparetto, C; Horwitz, ME; Long, GD; Lopez, R; Rizzieri, DA; Sarantopoulos, S; Chao, NJ; Sung, AD, Phase II Trial of Pasireotide to Prevent GI Toxicity and Acute Gvhd in Allogeneic HSCT,
Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation : Journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation, vol. 26 no. 3
pp. S48-S49, ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- Force, J; Qin, X; Zhang, D; Marcom, PK; Marks, J; Taylor, ML; Anders, C; Owzar, K; Xie, J, Abstract P1-06-02: Characterization of gene- and sample-level APOBEC mutagenesis enrichment with respect to intrinsic subtypes, tumor mutational burden, and immune composition in breast cancer,
Poster Session Abstracts
(February, 2020), American Association for Cancer Research [doi]
- Recent Grant Support
- Race-related differential RNA splicing: novel targets for precision oncology in non-small cell lung cancer, National Institutes of Health, 2020/09-2025/06.
- A Randomized Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate Prebiotic Intervention in Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, National Institutes of Health, 2020/07-2025/06.
- Training Program in Bioinformatics at the Intersection of Cancer Immunology and Microbiome, National Institutes of Health, 2020/07-2025/06.
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Training Program, National Institutes of Health, 2005/07-2021/06.
- Identification and validation of plasma-based protein biomarkers for cediranib and olaparib, Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc., 2019/09-2020/08.
- A hands-on, integrative next-generation sequencing course: design, experiment, and analysis, National Institutes of Health, 2016/09-2020/06.
- Statistical/Computational Methods for Pharmacogenomics and Individualized Therapy, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2015/05-2020/03.
- Identification and validation of plasma-based protein biomarkers for cediranib and olaparib, Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc., 2019/05-2019/08.
Duke University, Box 90320
Durham, NC 27708-0320