Math @ Duke
Jichun Xie, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Contact Info:
|Office Location: ||Hock Plaza 10048, 2424 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705, Durham, NC 27705|
|Office Phone: ||(919) 684-6465 |
|Email Address: |
Teaching (Fall 2023):
- MATH 590-02.01, ADVANCED SPEC TOPICS IN MATH
- Physics 047, W 01:40 PM-04:10 PM
- BIOSTAT 906.01, STATISTICAL INFERENCE
- Hock Plaza 11025, MW 10:05 AM-11:20 AM
|Ph.D.||University of Pennsylvania||2011|
- Recent Publications
- Poe, JC; Fang, J; Zhang, D; Lee, MR; DiCioccio, RA; Su, H; Qin, X; Zhang, JY; Visentin, J; Bracken, SJ; Ho, VT; Wang, KS; Rose, JJ; Pavletic, SZ; Hakim, FT; Jia, W; Suthers, AN; Curry-Chisolm, IM; Horwitz, ME; Rizzieri, DA; McManigle, WC; Chao, NJ; Cardones, AR; Xie, J; Owzar, K; Sarantopoulos, S, Single-cell landscape analysis unravels molecular programming of the human B cell compartment in chronic GVHD.,
pp. e169732 [doi] [abs]
- Moris, D; Barfield, R; Chan, C; Chasse, S; Stempora, L; Xie, J; Plichta, JK; Thacker, J; Harpole, DH; Purves, T; Lagoo-Deenadayalan, S; Hwang, ES; Kirk, AD, Immune Phenotype and Postoperative Complications following Elective Surgery.,
(April, 2023) [doi] [abs]
- Pura, JA; Li, X; Chan, C; Xie, J, TEAM: A MULTIPLE TESTING ALGORITHM ON THE AGGREGATION TREE FOR FLOW CYTOMETRY ANALYSIS,
The Annals of Applied Statistics, vol. 17 no. 1
pp. 621-640 [doi] [abs]
- Murdoch, DM; Barfield, R; Chan, C; Towe, SL; Bell, RP; Volkheimer, A; Choe, J; Hall, SA; Berger, M; Xie, J; Meade, CS, Neuroimaging and immunological features of neurocognitive function related to substance use in people with HIV.,
J Neurovirol, vol. 29 no. 1
pp. 78-93 [doi] [abs]
- Fang, J; Chan, C; Owzar, K; Wang, L; Qin, D; Li, Q-J; Xie, J, Clustering Deviation Index (CDI): a robust and accurate internal measure for evaluating scRNA-seq data clustering.,
Genome Biology, vol. 23 no. 1
pp. 269 [doi] [abs]
- Recent Grant Support
- New computational methods to dynamically pinpointing the subregions carrying disease-associated rare variants, National Institutes of Health, 2022/09-2026/07.
- Race-related differential RNA splicing: novel targets for precision oncology in non-small cell lung cancer, National Institutes of Health, 2020/09-2025/11.
- Training Program in Bioinformatics at the Intersection of Cancer Immunology and Microbiome, National Institutes of Health, 2020/07-2025/06.
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Training Program, National Institutes of Health, 2005/07-2021/08.
Duke University, Box 90320
Durham, NC 27708-0320