Yitzchak E. Solomon, Phillip Griffiths Assistant Research Professor
Research interests: applied topology, metric geometry, inverse problems.
Please note: Yitzchak has left the Mathematics department at Duke University; some info here might not be up to date.
- Contact Info:
- Office Hours:
- By appointment.
- Applied Topology
- Recent Publications
- Oudot, S; Solomon, E, Barcode embeddings for metric graphs,
Algebraic & Geometric Topology, vol. 21 no. 3
pp. 1209-1266, Mathematical Sciences Publishers [doi]
- Wagner, A; Solomon, E; Bendich, P, Improving Metric Dimensionality Reduction with Distributed Topology
(June, 2021) [abs]
- Solomon, E; Wagner, A; Bendich, P, From Geometry to Topology: Inverse Theorems for Distributed Persistence
(January, 2021) [abs]
- Solomon, E; Wagner, A; Bendich, P, A Fast and Robust Method for Global Topological Functional Optimization,
24th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (Aistats), vol. 130
- Maria, C; Oudot, S; Solomon, E, Intrinsic Topological Transforms via the Distance Kernel Embedding
(December, 2019) [abs]