Alexander Volfovsky, Assistant Professor
- Contact Info:
- 223C Old Chemistry
- (919) 668-2537
- Personal Web Page:
- Ph.D., University of Washington, 2013
- M.S., University of Chicago, 2009
- B.Sc. (hons), University of Chicago, 2009
- Recent Publications
- Roy, S; Rudin, C; Volfovsky, A; Wang, T. "FLAME: A Fast Large-scale Almost Matching Exactly Approach to Causal Inference.." CoRR abs/1707.06315 (2017).
- Volfovsky, A; Airoldi, EM. "Sharp total variation bounds for finitely exchangeable arrays." Statistics & Probability Letters 114 (July, 2016): 54-59. [doi]
- Ogburn, EL; Volfovsky, A. "Networks.." Handbook of Big Data. Ed. Bühlmann, P; Drineas, P; Kane, M; Laan, MJVD Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2016: 171-190.
- Volfovsky, A; Hoff, PD. "Testing for nodal dependence in relational data matrices.." Journal of the American Statistical Association 110.511 (January, 2015): 1037-1046. [doi] [abs]
- Volfovsky, A; Hoff, PD. "HIERARCHICAL ARRAY PRIORS FOR ANOVA DECOMPOSITIONS OF CROSS-CLASSIFIED DATA.." The annals of applied statistics 8.1 (March, 2014): 19-47. [doi] [abs]