Mark E. Borsuk, Associate Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Statistical Science
Ph.D. Duke University 2001
- Recent Publications
- Mavrommati, G; Bithas, K; Borsuk, ME; Howarth, RB, Integration of ecological-biological thresholds in conservation decision making., Conservation Biology, vol. 30 no. 6 (December, 2016), pp. 1173-1181 [doi] [abs].
- Mallampalli, VR; Mavrommati, G; Thompson, J; Duveneck, M; Meyer, S; Ligmann-Zielinska, A; Druschke, CG; Hychka, K; Kenney, MA; Kok, K; Borsuk, ME, Methods for translating narrative scenarios into quantitative assessments of land use change, Environmental Modelling & Software, vol. 82 (August, 2016), pp. 7-20 [doi].
- Su, C; Borsuk, ME, Improving structure MCMC for Bayesian networks through Markov Blanket resampling, Journal of machine learning research : JMLR, vol. 17 (April, 2016), pp. 1-20 [abs].
- Lutz, DA; Burakowski, EA; Murphy, MB; Borsuk, ME; Niemiec, RM; Howarth, RB, Trade-offs between three forest ecosystem services across the state of New Hampshire, USA: timber, carbon, and albedo., Ecological Applications, vol. 26 no. 1 (January, 2016), pp. 146-161 [doi] [abs].
- Paul, MP; Rigrod, P; Wingate, S; Borsuk, ME, A Community-Driven Intervention in Tuftonboro, New Hampshire, Succeeds in Altering Water Testing Behavior., Journal of environmental health, vol. 78 no. 5 (December, 2015), pp. 30-39 [abs].