The Duke probability group is a collection of faculty spanning the different divisions of the university who are interested in probability theory and the application of stochastic modeling.
The group runs a weekly seminar which loosely alternates between the theory and applications of probability and stochastic modeling. If you are interested in getting email about stochastic happenings at Duke, please subscribe to our mailing list.
List by titles by specialties photos
- Durrett, Richard T., James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Mathematics
- Mattingly, Jonathan C., James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Mathematics and Professor of Statistical Science
- Mukherjee, Sayan, Professor of Statistical Science and Mathematics and Computer Science
- Nolen, James H., Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Patino-Echeverri, Dalia, Gendell Family Associate Professor of Environmental Sciences and Policy and Associate Professor of Energy Systems and Public Policy and Assistant Professor in the Division of Earth and Ocean Sciences and Faculty Network Member of The Energy Initiative and Affiliate of the Duke Initiative for Science & Society
- Porporato, Amilcare, Adjunct Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Adjunct Professor in the Division of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Schmidler, Scott C., Associate Professor of Statistical Science and Computer Science
- Tauchen, George E., William Henry Glasson Distinguished Professor of Economics
- Tokdar, Surya T., Associate Professor of Statistical Science and Faculty Network Member of Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- West, Mike, Arts and Sciences Distinguished Professor of Statistics and Decision Sciences
- Wolpert, Robert L., Professor of Statistical Science and Professor in the Division of Environmental Sciences and Policy