Ph.D. Northwestern University 1993
|Office Location:|| Art, Art History & Visual Stud, Smith Warehouse, Box 90766, Durham, NC 27708|
|| (919) 613-6708 |
|Email Address: || firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Web Page: || |
- Jaskot, P; Jacobs, H; Szabo, V; Olson, M; Triplett, E. "Shaping the Discipline of Digital Art History: A recap of an advanced summer institute on 3-D and (geo)spatial networks." (December, 2018).
- Garbarini, A; Jaskot, P. Lessons and Legacies XIII New Approaches to an Integrated History of the Holocaust: Social History, Representation, Theory. Lessons & Legacies,
(September, 2018): 352 pages. [abs]
- Jaskot, PB; Van Der Graaff, I. "Historical journals as digital sources: Mapping architecture in Germany, 1914-24." Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians vol. 76 no. 4 (December, 2017): 483-505. [doi]
- Jaskot, PB. "Hitler’s Geographies: The Spatialities of the Third Reich." German History vol. 35 no. 3 (September, 2017): 472-474. [doi]
- Jaskot, PB. "Commentary: Art-Historical Questions, Geographic Concepts, and Digital Methods." Historical Geography vol. 45 (2017): 92-99.