Atkins, Jed W.
Catenaccio, Claire E
- Atkins, JW. Roman Political Thought. Cambridge University Press,
April, 2018: 248 pages. [abs]
Davis, N. Gregson
- Fujimoto, JG; Izatt, JA; Tuchin, VV. "Introduction." Horace: Odes Modern Library vol. 10053 Modern Library, Random House (January, 2017): xi-xii. (translated by Michie, J) [doi]
- Women in the Classical World: Critical Concepts in Classical Studies. edited by Dillon, S; James, SL Routledge,
Jazwa, Kyle A
Johnson, William A
- Jiménez, A; Bermejo, J; Liceras, R; Moreno, F; Tardio, K, "Archaeological perspectives on the siege of Numantia: the new fieldwork project at the Roman camps at Renieblas (Spain, 2nd-1st c. BCE)". Conflict Archaeology: Materialities of Collective Violence in Late Prehistoric and Early Historic Europe (2018) (2017): 115-126.
- Jiménez, A, "Standard time: typologies in Roman antiquity". Materializing Roman Histories: Beyond Instrumentalism and Representation (in press) (2017).
Lieber, Laura S.
- Oxford Handbook to the Second Sophistic. edited by Johnson, W; Richter, D Oxford University Press,
Sosin, Joshua D.
- Lieber, LS. "With One Voice: Elements of Acclamation in Early Jewish Liturgical Poetry." Harvard Theological Review vol. 111 no. 3, (July, 2018): 401-424. [doi]
- Lieber, LS. "Jewish Aramaic poetry from late antiquity: Translations and commentaries." Etudes Sur Le Judaisme Medieval vol. 75 (January, 2018): 1-245. [doi]
- Lieber, LS. "Daru in the winehouse: The intersection of status and dance in the Jewish east." Journal of Religion vol. 98 no. 1, (January, 2018): 90-113.
- Sosin, JD. "Ransom at Athens ( [Dem.] 53.11)." Historia: Zeitschrift fuer Alte Geschichte vol. 66 no. 2, (April, 2017): 130-146. [available here] [abs]