Atkins, Jed W.
Catenaccio, Claire E
Davis, N. Gregson
- Fujimoto, JG; Izatt, JA; Tuchin, VV. "Introduction." Horace: Odes Modern Library vol. 10053 Modern Library, Random House (January, 2017): xi-xii. (translated by Michie, J) [doi]
Jazwa, Kyle A
- Women in the Classical World: Critical Concepts in Classical Studies. edited by Dillon, S; James, SL Routledge,
Johnson, William A
- Jiménez, A; Bermejo, J; Moreno, F; Tardio, K, "Archaeological perspectives on the siege of Numantia: the new fieldwork project at the Roman camps at Renieblas (Spain, 2nd-1st c. BCE)". Conflict Archaeology: Materialities of Collective Violence in Late Prehistoric and Early Historic Europe (in press) (2017).
- Jiménez, A, "Standard time: typologies in Roman antiquity". Materializing Roman Histories: Beyond Instrumentalism and Representation (in press) (2017).
Sosin, Joshua D.
- Oxford Handbook to the Second Sophistic. edited by Johnson, W; Richter, D Oxford University Press,
- Sosin, JD. "Ransom at Athens ( [Dem.] 53.11)." Historia: Zeitschrift fuer Alte Geschichte vol. 66 no. 2, (April, 2017): 130-146. [available here] [abs]