Harris M. Cooper, Professor of Education and Hugo L. Blomquist Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience
- Social Psychology, 1976
- PhD Social Psychology, University of Connecticut, 1976
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 1975
- M.A., University of Connecticut, 1974
- B.A., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1972
- BA Psychology and Sociology, SUNY at Stony Brook, 1972
- Contact Info:
- (919) 660-5664
- Research Interests: Research synthesis, applications of social psychology to educational policy issues, homework, school calendars, after school programs.
- Representative Publications
- H.M. Cooper, Charlton, K., Valentine, J. & Muhlenbruck, L.. Making the Most of Summer School. Monographs Series of the Society for Research in Child Development Blackwell, 2000.