Nancy Armstrong |
Gilbert, Louis, and Edward Lehrman Professor and Associate Director of Graduate Studies
Office Location: 304C Allen Building
Office Phone: (919) 668-0314
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Page: http://novel.trinity.duke.edu
B.A., State University of New York at Buffalo
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin at Madison
18th-20th century Anglophone literatures and cultures
- Curriculum Vitae
- Representative Publications
- N Armstrong. How Novels Think: The Limits of Individualism 1719-1900. manual. Columbia University Press, 2005.
- N Armstrong. Fiction in the Age of Photography: The Legacy of British Realism. manual. Harvard University Press, 1999. [abs]
- with N Armstrong and L Tennenhouse. The Imaginary Puritan: Literature, Intellectual Labor, and the Origins of Personal Life. manual. University of California Press, 1992.
- N Armstrong. Desire and Domestic Fiction: A Political History of the Novel. manual. Oxford University Press, 1987.
- with Warren Montag. The Future of the Human. 2-3 2009