Click here for a printer-ready
version, or download as a PDF file.
- Ziolkowski, S. Kafka's Italian Progeny. University of Toronto Press, 2020.
Articles in a Journal
- Ziolkowski, S. "Names, Mediation, and Italian Literature in Emilia Galotti: From Dante’s Galeotto to Lessing’s Galotti." Lessing Yearbook XLIII (2016).
- Ziolkowski, SE. "The ends of an empire: Pier antonio quarantotti gambini's il cavallo Tripoli and joseph roth's radetzkymarsch." Comparative Literature Studies 52:2 (January, 2015): 349-378. [doi] [abs]
- Ziolkowski, S. "Primo Levi and jewish Italy." Journal of the Kafka Society of America 35/36 (2012).
- Ziolkowski, SE. "“So, then people do come here in order to live”: Interiority in the Novels of Rainer Maria Rilke and Scipio Slataper." The Comparatist 33:1 (2009): 109-131. [doi]
Articles in a Collection
- Ziolkowski, S. "Thomas Bernhard, Italo Calvino, Elena Ferrante, and Claudio Magris: From Postmodernism to Anti-Semitism." Thomas Bernhard's Afterlives. Bloomsbury Publishing USA,
October, 2020, 183-206. [abs]
- Ziolkowski, S. "Dreams and Ambiguity on Svevo’s European Stage: La rigenerazione and A Midsummer Night’s Dream." "Oh Mio Vecchio William!” Italo Svevo and His Shakespeare Ed. DiBiase, C. 2015.
- Ziolkowski, S. "Morante and Kafka: The Gothic Walking Dead and Talking Animals." Elsa Morante's Politics of Writing Rethinking Subjectivity, History, and the Power of Art Ed. Lucamante, S. Rowman & Littlefield,
December, 2014. [abs]
- Ziolkowski, S. "Svevo's Dogs: Kafka and the Importance of Svevo's Animals." Italo Svevo and His Legacy for the Third Millennium Volume II: Contexts and Influences Ed. Stellardi, G; Cooper, ET. Troubador Publishing,
- Ziolkowski, S. "Kafka and Italy: A New Perspective on the Italian Literary Landscape." Kafka for the Twenty-first Century Ed. Gross, RV; Corngold, S. 2011. [abs]
- Ziolkowski, SE. "Svevo's Uomo Senza Qualità: Musil and modernism in Italy." Gender and Modernity in Central Europe: The Austro-Hungarian Monarchy and Its Legacy. January, 2010, 83-101.
- Ziolkowski, S, "“THE WORD ILLEGAL DIDN’T MAKE SENSE ANYMORE”". Public Books (October, 2019). [abs]
- Ziolkowski, S, "THRESHOLDS AND MOTHERS: ELSA MORANTE’S “ARTURO’S ISLAND,” TRANSLATED FROM ITALIAN BY ANN GOLDSTEIN". Reading in Translation (September, 2019). [abs]
- Ziolkowski, S, "Kafka Transformed (Review of Kafka’s Konundrum for Public Books)". Public Books (March, 2017).