Baker, Lee D.
- Baker, LD, Truth's Fool: Derek Freeman and the War over Cultural Anthropology by Peter Hempenstall Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 2017. 321 pp.,
American Anthropologist, vol. 120 no. 3
pp. 621-622, WILEY [doi] .
- Folch, C, Ciudad del Este and the common market: A tale of two economic integrations,
in Big Water: The Making of the Borderlands Between Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay
pp. 267-284 .
Kohrt, Brandon A.
- Kieling, C; Adewuya, A; Fisher, HL; Karmacharya, R; Kohrt, BA; Swartz, JR; Mondelli, V, Identifying depression early in adolescence.,
The Lancet. Child & Adolescent Health, vol. 3 no. 4
pp. 211-213 [doi] .
- Kohrt, BA; Mutamba, BB; Luitel, NP; Gwaikolo, W; Onyango Mangen, P; Nakku, J; Rose, K; Cooper, J; Jordans, MJD; Baingana, F, How competent are non-specialists trained to integrate mental health services in primary care? Global health perspectives from Uganda, Liberia, and Nepal.,
International Review of Psychiatry
pp. 1-17 [doi] [abs].
- van Brakel, WH; Cataldo, J; Grover, S; Kohrt, BA; Nyblade, L; Stockton, M; Wouters, E; Yang, LH, Out of the silos: identifying cross-cutting features of health-related stigma to advance measurement and intervention.,
Bmc Medicine, vol. 17 no. 1
pp. 13 [doi] [abs].
- Jordans, MJD; Luitel, NP; Kohrt, BA; Rathod, SD; Garman, EC; De Silva, M; Komproe, IH; Patel, V; Lund, C, Community-, facility-, and individual-level outcomes of a district mental healthcare plan in a low-resource setting in Nepal: A population-based evaluation.,
Plos Medicine, vol. 16 no. 2
pp. e1002748 [doi] [abs].
- Jordans, MJD; Luitel, NP; Garman, E; Kohrt, BA; Rathod, SD; Shrestha, P; Komproe, IH; Lund, C; Patel, V, Effectiveness of psychological treatments for depression and alcohol use disorder delivered by community-based counsellors: two pragmatic randomised controlled trials within primary healthcare in Nepal.,
The British Journal of Psychiatry : the Journal of Mental Science
pp. 1-9 [doi] [abs].
- Luitel, NP; Kohrt, BA; Jordans, MJD, Improving detection and treatment of mental disorders in community settings: development, validation and evaluation of Community Informant Detection Tool in Nepal,
Indian Journal of Psychiatry, vol. 61 no. 9
pp. S490-S490, WOLTERS KLUWER MEDKNOW PUBLICATIONS .
- Kohrt, BA; Rai, S; Vilakazi, K; Thapa, K; Bhardwaj, A; Van Heerden, A, Procedures to select digital sensing technologies for passive data collection with children and their caregivers: Qualitative cultural assessment in South Africa and Nepal,
Journal of Medical Internet Research, vol. 21 no. 1
(January, 2019) [doi] [abs].
- Kohrt, BA; Lu, FG; Wu, EY; Hinton, DE; Aggarwal, NK; Parekh, R; Rousseau, C; Lewis-Fernández, R, Caring for Families Separated by Changing Immigration Policies and Enforcement: A Cultural Psychiatry Perspective.,
Psychiatric Services (Washington, D.C.), vol. 69 no. 12
pp. 1200-1203 [doi] [abs].
- Burkey, MD; Adhikari, RP; Ghimire, L; Kohrt, BA; Wissow, LS; Luitel, NP; Haroz, EE; Jordans, MJD, Validation of a cross-cultural instrument for child behavior problems: the Disruptive Behavior International Scale - Nepal version.,
Bmc Psychology, vol. 6 no. 1
pp. 51 [doi] [abs].
- Mutamba, BB; Kane, JC; de Jong, JTVM; Okello, J; Musisi, S; Kohrt, BA, Psychological treatments delivered by community health workers in low-resource government health systems: effectiveness of group interpersonal psychotherapy for caregivers of children affected by nodding syndrome in Uganda.,
Psychological Medicine, vol. 48 no. 15
pp. 2573-2583 [doi] [abs].
- Heim, E; Kohrt, BA; Koschorke, M; Milenova, M; Thronicroft, G, Reducing mental health-related stigma in primary health care settings in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review.,
Epidemiology and Psychiatric Sciences
pp. 1-10 [doi] [abs].
- Kohrt, BA; Griffith, JL; Patel, V, Chronic pain and mental health: integrated solutions for global problems.,
Pain, vol. 159 Suppl 1
pp. S85-S90 [doi] .
- Hagaman, AK; Khadka, S; Wutich, A; Lohani, S; Kohrt, BA, Suicide in Nepal: Qualitative Findings from a Modified Case-Series Psychological Autopsy Investigation of Suicide Deaths.,
Culture, Medicine and Psychiatry, vol. 42 no. 3
pp. 704-734 [doi] [abs].
- Burkey, MD; Hosein, M; Morton, I; Purgato, M; Adi, A; Kurzrok, M; Kohrt, BA; Tol, WA, Psychosocial interventions for disruptive behaviour problems in children in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis.,
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, and Allied Disciplines, vol. 59 no. 9
pp. 982-993 [doi] [abs].
- Jordans, M; Rathod, S; Fekadu, A; Medhin, G; Kigozi, F; Kohrt, B; Luitel, N; Petersen, I; Shidhaye, R; Ssebunnya, J; Patel, V; Lund, C, Suicidal ideation and behaviour among community and health care seeking populations in five low- and middle-income countries: a cross-sectional study.,
Epidemiology and Psychiatric Sciences, vol. 27 no. 4
pp. 393-402 [doi] [abs].
- Ramaiya, MK; McLean, C; Regmi, U; Fiorillo, D; Robins, CJ; Kohrt, BA, A dialectical behavior therapy skills intervention for women with suicidal behaviors in rural Nepal: A single-case experimental design series.,
Journal of Clinical Psychology, vol. 74 no. 7
pp. 1071-1091 [doi] [abs].
- Mutamba, BB; Kohrt, BA; Okello, J; Nakigudde, J; Opar, B; Musisi, S; Bazeyo, W; de Jong, J, Contextualization of psychological treatments for government health systems in low-resource settings: group interpersonal psychotherapy for caregivers of children with nodding syndrome in Uganda.,
Implementation Science : Is, vol. 13 no. 1
pp. 90 [doi] [abs].
- Kohrt, BA; Asher, L; Bhardwaj, A; Fazel, M; Jordans, MJD; Mutamba, BB; Nadkarni, A; Pedersen, GA; Singla, DR; Patel, V, The Role of Communities in Mental Health Care in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Meta-Review of Components and Competencies.,
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 15 no. 6
(June, 2018) [doi] [abs].
- Rai, S; Gurung, D; Kaiser, BN; Sikkema, KJ; Dhakal, M; Bhardwaj, A; Tergesen, C; Kohrt, BA, A service user co-facilitated intervention to reduce mental illness stigma among primary healthcare workers: Utilizing perspectives of family members and caregivers.,
Families, Systems & Health : the Journal of Collaborative Family Healthcare, vol. 36 no. 2
pp. 198-209 [doi] [abs].
- Kane, JC; Luitel, NP; Jordans, MJD; Kohrt, BA; Weissbecker, I; Tol, WA, Mental health and psychosocial problems in the aftermath of the Nepal earthquakes: findings from a representative cluster sample survey.,
Epidemiology and Psychiatric Sciences, vol. 27 no. 3
pp. 301-310 [doi] [abs].
- Kohrt, BA; Song, SJ, Who benefits from psychosocial support interventions in humanitarian settings?,
The Lancet. Global Health, vol. 6 no. 4
pp. e354-e356 [doi] .
- Luitel, NP; Baron, EC; Kohrt, BA; Komproe, IH; Jordans, MJD, Prevalence and correlates of depression and alcohol use disorder among adults attending primary health care services in Nepal: a cross sectional study.,
Bmc Health Services Research, vol. 18 no. 1
pp. 215 [doi] [abs].
- Tol, WA; Ebrecht, B; Aiyo, R; Murray, SM; Nguyen, AJ; Kohrt, BA; Ndyanabangi, S; Alderman, S; Musisi, S; Nakku, J, Maternal mental health priorities, help-seeking behaviors, and resources in post-conflict settings: a qualitative study in eastern Uganda.,
Bmc Psychiatry, vol. 18 no. 1
pp. 39 [doi] [abs].
- Patel, V; Burns, JK; Dhingra, M; Tarver, L; Kohrt, BA; Lund, C, Income inequality and depression: a systematic review and meta-analysis of the association and a scoping review of mechanisms.,
World Psychiatry : Official Journal of the World Psychiatric Association (Wpa), vol. 17 no. 1
pp. 76-89 [doi] [abs].
- Kohrt, BA; Jordans, MJD; Turner, EL; Sikkema, KJ; Luitel, NP; Rai, S; Singla, DR; Lamichhane, J; Lund, C; Patel, V, Reducing stigma among healthcare providers to improve mental health services (RESHAPE): protocol for a pilot cluster randomized controlled trial of a stigma reduction intervention for training primary healthcare workers in Nepal.,
Pilot and Feasibility Studies, vol. 4
pp. 36 [doi] [abs].
- Cawthorpe, D; Saunders, NR; Kohrt, B, Immigrant youth face barriers accessing mental health services in outpatient settings,
Psychiatric Annals, vol. 48 no. 11
pp. 537-538 [doi] .
- Bhardwaj, A; Bourey, C; Rai, S; Adhikari, RP; Worthman, CM; Kohrt, BA, Interpersonal violence and suicidality among former child soldiers and war-exposed civilian children in Nepal.,
Global Mental Health (Cambridge, England), vol. 5
pp. e9 [doi] [abs].
- Adhikari, RP; Upadhaya, N; Satinsky, EN; Burkey, MD; Kohrt, BA; Jordans, MJD, Feasibility study of a family- and school-based intervention for child behavior problems in Nepal.,
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health, vol. 12
pp. 20 [doi] [abs].
- Sangraula, M; Van't Hof, E; Luitel, NP; Turner, EL; Marahatta, K; Nakao, JH; van Ommeren, M; Jordans, MJD; Kohrt, BA, Protocol for a feasibility study of group-based focused psychosocial support to improve the psychosocial well-being and functioning of adults affected by humanitarian crises in Nepal: Group Problem Management Plus (PM+).,
Pilot and Feasibility Studies, vol. 4
pp. 126 [doi] [abs].
Nelson, Diane M.
- Nelson, DM, Low intensities,
(January, 2019) [doi] [abs].
- Morelli, G; Quinn, N; Chaudhary, N; Vicedo, M; Rosabal-Coto, M; Keller, H; Murray, M; Gottlieb, A; Scheidecker, G; Takada, A, Ethical Challenges of Parenting Interventions in Low- to Middle-Income Countries,
Journal of Cross Cultural Psychology, vol. 49 no. 1
pp. 5-24, SAGE Publications [doi] [abs].
- Starn, O; Serna, ML, The Shining Path Love, Madness, and Revolution in the Andes
pp. 384 pages, W.W. Norton [abs].
Stein, Rebecca L.
- Stein, R, When Colonial Machines Break-Down: Digitality and Decolonization in Israel/Palestine,
in The StateMachines Reader
Duke Home | A&S
Home | Home