Faculty Publications since January 2022
Other Faculty Listings:
Cooper, Harris M.
- Cooper, H. "Opening editorial 2022.." American Psychologist 77.1 (January, 2022): 1-4. [doi] [abs]
- Chapman, J; Daly, E. "Improving in Action: An Iterative Approach to Developing a Successful Practicum Program." Learning in Action: Designing Successful Graduate Student Work Experiences in Academic Libraries.
Ed. Hartsell-Gundy, A; Duckett, K; Morris, S. ACRL, 2022. 61-71.
- Fowler, M; Gheith, J. "A Therapeutic Welcome: Mental Health within the Reality Ministries Disability Community." Journal of Disability & Religion (January, 2022). [doi] [abs]
Noor, Mohamed A.
- Marion, SB; Noor, MAF. "Interrogating the Roles of Mutation-Selection Balance, Heterozygote Advantage, and Linked Selection in Maintaining Recessive Lethal Variation in Natural Populations.." Annual Review of Animal Biosciences 11 (February, 2023): 77-91. [doi] [abs]
- Noor, MAF. "Thinking outside Earth’s box—how might heredity and evolution differ on other worlds?." Evolution 15.1 (December, 2022). [doi] [abs]
- Samuk, K; Noor, MAF. "Gene flow biases population genetic inference of recombination rate.." G3 (Bethesda, Md.) 12.11 (November, 2022): jkac236. [doi] [abs]
Plesser, M. Ronen
- Bertolini, M; Melnikov, IV; Plesser, MR. "Fixed points of (0,2) Landau-Ginzburg renormalization group flows and the chiral algebra." Journal of High Energy Physics 2022.9 (September, 2022). [doi] [abs]
- Finkenstaedt-Quinn, SA; Gere, AR; Dowd, JE; Thompson, RJ; Halim, AS; Reynolds, JA; Schiff, LA; Flash, P; Shultz, GV. "Postsecondary Faculty Attitudes and Beliefs about Writing-Based Pedagogies in the STEM Classroom.." Cbe Life Sciences Education 21.3 (September, 2022): ar54. [doi] [abs]
Schwartz-Bloom, Rochelle D.
- Miller, CA; Jung Kim, S; Schwartz-Bloom, RD; Bloom, PN; Murphy, SK; Fuemmeler, BF. "Informing women about the risks of exposing babies to tobacco smoke: outreach and education efforts using Facebook "boost posts".." Transl Behav Med 12.5 (May, 2022): 714-720. [doi] [abs]
Stephens, Kristen R.
- Karnes, F. A. and Stephens, K. R.. Young Women of Achievement: A Resource for Girls in Science, Math, and Technology.. 20020101. [login.aspx] [abs]