Faculty Publications since January 2020
Other Faculty Listings:
- Schott, S; Slate Young, E; Bookman, J; Peterson, B. "Evaluating a Large-Scale Multi-Institution Project: Challenges Faced and Lessons Learned." The Journal of Mathematics and Science: Collaborative Explorations (Jmsce) 16.1 (2020). [doi] [abs]
Cooper, Harris M.
- Koenka, AC; Linnenbrink-Garcia, L; Moshontz, H; Atkinson, KM; Sanchez, CE; Cooper, H. "A meta-analysis on the impact of grades and comments on academic motivation and achievement: a case for written feedback." Educational Psychology 41.7 (January, 2021): 922-947. [doi] [abs]
Ferraro, Thomas J.
- Ferraro, TJ. Transgression and Redemption in American Fiction. Oxford University Press, October, 2020. 272 pages pp. [abs]
Malone, David M.
- Clifford, J; Malone, D; Emmerling, D; Anderson, A; Widney, E. "An Exploratory Study of Student Perceptions of Service-Learning and Social Entrepreneurship." Connecting Civic Engagement and Social Innovation Toward Higher Education's Democratic Promise.
Ed. Moore McBride, A; Mlyn, E. Stylus Publishing, LLC, April, 2020.
- Clifford, J; Emmerling, D; Malone, D; Hamilton, N; Widney, E. "Seeing Community Engagement as We Are: Student Perceptions of Service-Learning and Social Entrepreneurship Education." International Journal of Research on Service Learning and Community Engagement 8.1 (2020). [doi]
Noor, Mohamed A.
- Korunes, KL; Myers, RB; Hardy, R; Noor, MAF. "PseudoBase: a genomic visualization and exploration resource for the Drosophila pseudoobscura subgroup.." Fly 15.1 (December, 2021): 38-44. [doi] [abs]
- Pardy, JA; Lahib, S; Noor, MAF; Moehring, AJ. "Intraspecific Genetic Variation for Behavioral Isolation Loci in Drosophila.." Genes 12.11 (October, 2021). [doi] [abs]
- Korunes, KL; Machado, CA; Noor, MAF. "Inversions shape the divergence of Drosophila pseudoobscura and Drosophila persimilis on multiple timescales.." Evolution; International Journal of Organic Evolution 75.7 (July, 2021): 1820-1834. [doi] [abs]
- Butlin, RK; Servedio, MR; Smadja, CM; Bank, C; Barton, NH; Flaxman, SM; Giraud, T; Hopkins, R; Larson, EL; Maan, ME; Meier, J; Merrill, R; Noor, MAF; Ortiz-Barrientos, D; Qvarnström, A. "Homage to Felsenstein 1981, or why are there so few/many species?." Evolution; International Journal of Organic Evolution 75.5 (May, 2021): 978-988. [doi] [abs]
- Samuk, K; Manzano-Winkler, B; Ritz, KR; Noor, MAF. "Natural Selection Shapes Variation in Genome-wide Recombination Rate in Drosophila pseudoobscura.." Current Biology : Cb 30.8 (April, 2020): 1517-1528.e6. [doi] [abs]
- Thompson, RJ; Finkenstaedt-Quinnb, SA; Shultz, GV; Gere, AR; Schmid, L; Dowd, JE; Mburi, M; Schiff, LA; Flashg, P; Reynolds, JA. "How faculty discipline and beliefs influence instructional uses of writing in STEM undergraduate courses at research-intensive universities." Journal of Writing Research 12.3 (February, 2021): 625-656. [doi] [abs]
- Mourad, TM; McNulty, AF; Liwosz, D; Tice, K; Abbott, F; Williams, GC; Reynolds, JA. "Erratum: The Role of a Professional Society in Broadening Participation in Science: A National Model for Increasing Persistence (BioScience DOI: 10.1093/biosci/biy066)." Bioscience 71.1 (January, 2021): 104. [doi] [abs]
- Reynolds, JA; Cai, V; Choi, J; Faller, S; Hu, M; Kozhumam, A; Schwartzman, J; Vohra, A. "Teaching during a pandemic: Using high-impact writing assignments to balance rigor, engagement, flexibility, and workload.." Ecology and Evolution (October, 2020). [doi] [abs]
- Ahern-Dodson, J; Clark, CR; Mourad, T; Reynolds, JA. "Beyond the numbers: understanding how a diversity mentoring program welcomes students into a scientific community." Ecosphere 11.2 (February, 2020). [doi] [abs]
Roy, Christopher P.
- Dayanidhi, DL; Thomas, BC; Osterberg, JS; Vuong, M; Vargas, G; Kwartler, SK; Schmaltz, E; Dunphy-Daly, MM; Schultz, TF; Rittschof, D; Eward, WC; Roy, C; Somarelli, JA. "Exploring the Diversity of the Marine Environment for New Anti-cancer Compounds." Frontiers in Marine Science 7 (January, 2021). [doi] [abs]
Stephens, Kristen R.
- Karnes, F. A. and Stephens, K. R.. Young Women of Achievement: A Resource for Girls in Science, Math, and Technology.. 20020101. [login.aspx] [abs]
- Stephens, KR; Karnes, FA. Introduction. January, 2021. vii-x pp.
- Stephens, KR; Karnes, FA. Introduction to curriculum design in gifted education. January, 2021. 1-359 pp. [doi] [abs]
- Stephens, KR; Malone, D; Griffith, AP. "Service-learning in gifted education: Addressing cognitive and affective domains." Introduction to Curriculum Design in Gifted Education January, 2021. 281-305.
- Stephens, KR. "Gifted education policy and advocacy: Perspectives for school psychologists." Psychology in the Schools 57.10 (October, 2020): 1640-1651. [doi] [abs]