- Kristen Neuschel, Dr. Neuschel concentrates on late medieval and early modern France ...
- Jennifer C. Woods, Late and Medieval Latin Literature; early medieval homiletics, monastic culture; ...
- Jennifer Ahern Dodson, Writing-to-learn pedagogies, composing with new media, faculty writers, civic engagement and student self-authorship
- Denise K. Comer, Writing Studies
- Cary Moskovitz, writing studies/composition, Writing in the Disciplines
- Marcia Rego, Language and Nationalism, Lusophone Africa, Portuguese Colonialism, Ethnographic Writing, Anthropology of Body, Intercultural Contact
- Matthew S. Whitt, Boundaries, Democracy, Education, Immigration enforcement, Imprisonment--United States, Membership, Philosophy, Prisons, Sovereignty