Susan C. Alberts, Robert F. Durden Professor
Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1992
M.A., University of California at Los Angeles, 1987
B.A., Reed College, 1983
Office Location: 130 Science Drive, Rm 137, Duke Box 90338, Durham, NC 27708
Office Phone: (919) 660-7272
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Page: http://www.biology.duke.edu/albertslab
Additional Web Page: http://www.biology.duke.edu/albertslab
Organismal Biology and Behavior
Ecology and Population Biology
Research Categories: Behavorial ecology and ecological genetics of large mammals
- MJ Charpentier, RC Van Horn, J Altmann and SC Alberts, Paternal effects on offspring fitness in a multimale primate society., Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, vol. 105 no. 6 (2008), pp. 1988-1992 , [doi] [abs].
- J Tung, MJ Charpentier, DA Garfield, J Altmann and SC Alberts, Genetic evidence reveals temporal change in hybridization patterns in a wild baboon population., Mol Ecol, vol. 17 no. 8 (April, 2008), pp. 1998-2011 , [doi] [abs].
- MJ Charpentier, J Tung, J Altmann and SC Alberts, Age at maturity in wild baboons: genetic, environmental and demographic influences., Mol Ecol, vol. 17 no. 8 (2008), pp. 2026-2040 , [doi] [abs].
- EA Archie, JA Hollister-Smith, JH Poole, PC Lee, CJ Moss, JE Maldonado, RC Fleischer and SC Alberts, Behavioural inbreeding avoidance in wild African elephants, Molecular Ecology, vol. 16 no. 19 (2007), pp. 4138-4148 [doi] [abs].
- RCV Horn, JC Buchan, J Altmann and SC Alberts, Divided destinies: Group choice by female savannah baboons during social group fission, Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology, vol. 61 no. 12 (2007), pp. 1823-1837 [doi] [abs].
- JA Hollister Smith, JH Poole, EA Archie, EA Vance, NJ Georgiadis, CJ Moss and SC Alberts, Paternity success in wild African elephants, Animal Behaviour, vol. 74 no. 2 (2007), pp. 287-296 [doi] [abs].