Susan C. Alberts, Robert F. Durden Professor
Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1992
M.A., University of California at Los Angeles, 1987
B.A., Reed College, 1983
Organismal Biology and Behavior
Ecology and Population Biology
Research Categories: Behavorial ecology and ecological genetics of large mammals
- JC Beehner, L Gesquiere, RM Seyfarth, DL Cheney, SC Alberts and J Altmann, Corrigendum to “Testosterone related to age and life-history stages in male baboons and geladas” [Horm. Behav. 56/4 (2009) 472–480], Hormones and Behavior (August, 2015) [doi] .
- CL Nunn, SC Alberts, CR McClain, SR Meshnick, TJ Vision, BM Wiegmann and AG Rodrigo, Linking Evolution, Ecology, and Health: TriCEM, BioScience, vol. 65 no. 8 (August, 2015), pp. 748-749 [doi] .
- CL Fitzpatrick, J Altmann and SC Alberts, Exaggerated sexual swellings and male mate choice in primates: testing the reliable indicator hypothesis in the Amboseli baboons, Animal Behaviour, vol. 104 (June, 2015), pp. 175-185 [doi] .
- T Ren, LE Grieneisen, SC Alberts, EA Archie and M Wu, Development, diet and dynamism: longitudinal and cross-sectional predictors of gut microbial communities in wild baboons, Environmental Microbiology (May, 2015), pp. n/a-n/a [doi] .
- J Tung, X Zhou, SC Alberts, M Stephens and Y Gilad, The genetic architecture of gene expression levels in wild baboons, eLife, vol. 4 (February, 2015) [doi] .