Paul M. Magwene, Associate Professor
Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1999
AB, Harvard College, 1993
Office Location: 124 Science Drive, Room 4103 Ffsc, Duke Box 90338, Durham, NC 27708
Office Phone: (919) 613-8159
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Page: http://biology.duke.edu/magwenelab/
Additional Web Page: http://biology.duke.edu/magwenelab/
Research Categories: Evolutionary Genomics, Systems Biology, and Bioinformatics
Areas of Interest:
- Maxwell, CS; Magwene, PM, The quick and the dead: microbial demography at the yeast thermal limit., Molecular Ecology, vol. 26 no. 6 (March, 2017), pp. 1631-1640 [doi] [abs].
- Maxwell, CS; Magwene, PM, When sensing is gambling: An experimental system reveals how plasticity can generate tunable bet-hedging strategies., Evolution (February, 2017) [doi] [abs].
- Skelly, DA; Magwene, PM, Population perspectives on functional genomic variation in yeast., Briefings in Functional Genomics, vol. 15 no. 2 (March, 2016), pp. 138-146 [doi] [abs].
- Skelly, DA; Magwene, PM; Stone, EA, Sporadic, Global Linkage Disequilibrium Between Unlinked Segregating Sites., Genetics, vol. 202 no. 2 (February, 2016), pp. 427-437 [doi] [abs].
- Strope, PK; Kozmin, SG; Skelly, DA; Magwene, PM; Dietrich, FS; McCusker, JH, 2μ plasmid in Saccharomyces species and in Saccharomyces cerevisiae., Fems Yeast Research, vol. 15 no. 8 (December, 2015) [doi] [abs].