Ron Grunwald, Lecturer
Biochemistry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1996
Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1996
Biological Chemistry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1986
M.S., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1986
Zoology & Chemistry, Duke University, 1980
B.A., Duke University, 1980
Office Location: 011G Allen Building, 421 Chapel Drive, Durham, NC 27708
Office Phone: (919) 660-7322
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell and Molecular Biology
Research Categories: Membrane biochemistry
- R Grunwald and G Meissner, Lumenal sites and C terminus accessibility of the skeletal muscle calcium release channel (ryanodine receptor), Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 270 no. 19 (1995), pp. 11338-11347 [doi] [abs].
- R Grunwald and GR Painter, The effects of lipid composition on the binding of lasalocid A to small unilamellar vesicles, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Biomembranes, vol. 1027 no. 3 (1990), pp. 245-252 [abs].
- GR Painter, R Grunwald and B Roth, Interaction of the antifolate antibiotic trimethoprim with phosphatidylcholine membranes: A 13C and 31P nuclear magnetic resonance study, Molecular Pharmacology, vol. 33 no. 5 (1988), pp. 551-558 [abs].
- RK Emaus, R Grunwald and JJ Lemasters, Rhodamine 123 as a probe of transmembrane potential in isolated rat-liver mitochondria: spectral and metabolic properties, BBA - Bioenergetics, vol. 850 no. 3 (1986), pp. 436-448 [abs].
- R Grunwald and JJ Lemasters, Control of oxidative phosphorylation by ADP-ATP translocation: Modulation by matrix adenine nucleotide, Federation Proceedings, vol. 43 no. 7 (1984), pp. no.-2689 .