Alison Hill, Assistant Professor of the Practice
PhD,, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1988
Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1987
B.A., Antioch College, 1978
Office Location: 0054 Bio Sci Bldg, Durham, NC 27708
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell and Molecular Biology
- Schultz, T., Medina, J., Hill, A. and Quatrano, R. S., 14-3-3 proteins are part of an ABA/VP1 response complex in the Em promoter and interact with VP1 and EmBP1., Plant Cell 10: 837-848., vol. 10 (1998), pp. 837-848. .
- Bloom, K.S., Hill, A. and Jones, E., Condtional Dicentric Chromosomes in Yeast., in Aneuploidy: Mechanisms of Origin, edited by B.Vig and M.Resnick (1989), Alan R.Liss Inc .
- Edgell, M.H., Hardies, S.C. , Brown, B., Voliva, C., Hill, A. Phillips, S., Comer, M., Burton, F. Weaver, S. and Hutchison, C.A.III, Evolution of the Mouse Beta Globin Complex Locus, in Evolution of Genes and Proteins, M.Nei and R.K.Koehn (1983), pp. 1-14, Sinauer Associates Inc. .
- Hutchison, C.A. III, Brown, B.A., Davis, M.G., Hardies, S., Hill, A., Padgett, R.W, The Beta Globin Locus of the Mouse, in Regulation of Hemoglobin Biosynthesis, E.Goldwasser, Elsevier Biomedical (1984), pp. 51-68 .
- Bloom, K.S., Hill, A. and Yeh, E., Chromosome mechanics in yeast, Bioessays News and Reviews in Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology, vol. 4 (1986), pp. 100-104, Cambridge University Press .