- Abe, S; Elsner, J, Introduction: Some Stakes of Comparativism,
in Comparativism in Art History, edited by Elsner, J
pp. 1-15, Routledge [abs].
- Abe, S, Sculpture: A Comparative History,
in Comparativism in Art History, edited by Elsner, J
pp. 94-108, Routledge [abs].
Alberts, Susan C.
- Gesquiere, LR; Pugh, M; Alberts, SC; Markham, AC, Estimation of energetic condition in wild baboons using fecal thyroid hormone determination.,
General and Comparative Endocrinology, vol. 260
pp. 9-17 [doi] [abs].
- Gesquiere, LR; Altmann, J; Archie, EA; Alberts, SC, Interbirth intervals in wild baboons: Environmental predictors and hormonal correlates.,
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
(February, 2018) [doi] [abs].
- Tucker, MA; Böhning-Gaese, K; Fagan, WF; Fryxell, JM; Van Moorter, B; Alberts, SC; Ali, AH; Allen, AM; Attias, N; Avgar, T; Bartlam-Brooks, H; Bayarbaatar, B; Belant, JL; Bertassoni, A; Beyer, D; Bidner, L; van Beest, FM; Blake, S; Blaum, N; Bracis, C; Brown, D; de Bruyn, PJN; Cagnacci, F; Calabrese, JM; Camilo-Alves, C; Chamaillé-Jammes, S; Chiaradia, A; Davidson, SC; Dennis, T; DeStefano, S; Diefenbach, D; Douglas-Hamilton, I; Fennessy, J; Fichtel, C; Fiedler, W; Fischer, C; Fischhoff, I et al., Moving in the Anthropocene: Global reductions in terrestrial mammalian movements.,
Science, vol. 359 no. 6374
pp. 466-469 [doi] [abs].
- Campos, FA; Morris, WF; Alberts, SC; Altmann, J; Brockman, DK; Cords, M; Pusey, A; Stoinski, TS; Strier, KB; Fedigan, LM, Does climate variability influence the demography of wild primates? Evidence from long-term life-history data in seven species.,
Global Change Biology, vol. 23 no. 11
pp. 4907-4921 [doi] [abs].
- Grieneisen, LE; Livermore, J; Alberts, S; Tung, J; Archie, EA, Group Living and Male Dispersal Predict the Core Gut Microbiome in Wild Baboons.,
Integrative and Comparative Biology (BioOne), vol. 57 no. 4
pp. 770-785 [doi] [abs].
- Akinyi, MY; Gesquiere, LR; Franz, M; Onyango, PO; Altmann, J; Alberts, SC, Hormonal correlates of natal dispersal and rank attainment in wild male baboons.,
Hormones and Behavior, vol. 94
pp. 153-161 [doi] [abs].
- Miller, EA; Livermore, JA; Alberts, SC; Tung, J; Archie, EA, Ovarian cycling and reproductive state shape the vaginal microbiota in wild baboons.,
Microbiome, vol. 5 no. 1
pp. 8 [doi] [abs].
- Zipple, MN; Grady, JH; Gordon, JB; Chow, LD; Archie, EA; Altmann, J; Alberts, SC, Conditional fetal and infant killing by male baboons.,
Proceedings of the Royal Society of London: Biological Sciences, vol. 284 no. 1847
(January, 2017) [doi] [abs].
Antliff, Robert M.
- Sculpture Against the State: Anarchism and the Cosmopolitan Avant-Garde
- Antliff, M; Leighten, P, Le cubisme devant ses contemporains – Documents et critiques (1906-1914)
(Forthcoming 2016), Les presses du réel (Forthcoming.) [abs].
- Armstrong, N, Disavowal and Domestic Fiction: The Problem of Social Reproduction,
(2018), Duke University Press .
- Armstrong, N, Looking Backward: the Victorian Origins of the Neoliberal Household,
Victorian Literature and Culture
(2018), Cambridge University Press (CUP) .
- Armstrong, N; Tennenhouse, L, Novels in the Time of Democratic Writing
pp. 280 pages, Haney Foundation [abs].
- Armstrong, N; Montag, W, Are novels literature?,
Novel: A Forum on Fiction, vol. 50 no. 3
pp. 338-350 [doi] .
- Armstrong, N; Montag, W, “The Figure in the Carpet”,
PMLA, vol. 132 no. 3
pp. 613-619 [doi] .
- Armstrong, N; Tennenhouse, L, Balibar and the Citizen Subject,
in Just Like a Woman: Balibar on the Politics of Reproduction, edited by Montag, W; Elsayed, H
pp. 284-308, Edinburgh University Press .
- Armstrong, N, One or Several Jane Eyres,
Victorian Review: an interdisciplinary journal of victorian studies
Bartlett, Katharine T.
- Bartlett, K; Rhode, D; Grossman, J, Gender and Law: Theory, Doctrine, Commentary
(2017), Aspen Publishers  .
- Hadjioannou, M; Chow, R, The Hitchcockian Nudge; or, An Aesthetics of Deception,
Representations, vol. 140 no. 1
pp. 159-174, University of California Press [doi] [abs].
- DeFrantz, TF, I Am Black: (You have to be willing to not know),
Theater, vol. 47 no. 2
pp. 9-21 [doi] .
- DeFrantz, TF, Identifying the Endgame,
Theater, vol. 47 no. 1
pp. 3-15 [doi] .
Durham, I. Augustus
- Durham, U, (New) Black(?) Maybe: Nostalgia and Amnesia in Dope,
Black Camera: An International Film Journal, vol. 8 no. 2
pp. 165-182  .
- I. Augustus Durham, , U, (New) Black(?) Maybe: Nostalgia and Amnesia in Dope,
Black Camera, vol. 8 no. 2
pp. 165-182 [doi] .
- Finucci, V, Vesalius and the languages of anatomy,
Journal of Medieval and Early Modern Studies, vol. 48 no. 1
pp. 1-9 [doi] .
Gabara, Esther L.
- Gabara, EL, “El laberinto de la hermandad: Me-Xicano Photography and Protest.”,
(January, 2017), Autry National Center/ Chicano Studies Research Center .
- Gabara, EL, “Missing Body Art: Absent Identity in the Work of Tatiana Parcero.”,
Revolution and Ritual: The Photographs of Sara Catrejón, Graciela Iturbide, and Tatiana Parcero.
(January, 2017) .
Gold, Deborah T.
- Kerr, C; Bottomley, C; Shingler, S; Giangregorio, L; de Freitas, HM; Patel, C; Randall, S; Gold, DT, The importance of physical function to people with osteoporosis.,
Osteoporosis International, vol. 28 no. 5
pp. 1597-1607 [doi] [abs].
- Diez-Perez, A; Naylor, KE; Abrahamsen, B; Agnusdei, D; Brandi, ML; Cooper, C; Dennison, E; Eriksen, EF; Gold, DT; Guañabens, N; Hadji, P; Hiligsmann, M; Horne, R; Josse, R; Kanis, JA; Obermayer-Pietsch, B; Prieto-Alhambra, D; Reginster, J-Y; Rizzoli, R; Silverman, S; Zillikens, MC; Eastell, R; Adherence Working Group of the International Osteoporosis Foundation and the European Calcified Tissue Society, , International Osteoporosis Foundation and European Calcified Tissue Society Working Group. Recommendations for the screening of adherence to oral bisphosphonates.,
Osteoporosis International, vol. 28 no. 3
pp. 767-774 [doi] [abs].
Greer, Margaret R.
- Greer, MR, «Move over» Shakespeare: Lope's place in the European theater of his time,
Anuario Lope de Vega: Texto, Literatura, Cultura, vol. 23
pp. 318-318 [doi] .
- Grosz, E; Yusoff, K; Clark, N, An Interview with Elizabeth Grosz: Geopower, Inhumanism and the Biopolitical,
Theory, Culture & Society, vol. 34 no. 2-3
pp. 129-146 [doi] .
- Hassan, M, Poetic Memories of the Prophet’s Family: Ibn Ḥajar al-ʿAsqalānī’s Panegyrics for the ʿAbbasid Sultan-Caliph of Cairo al-Mustaʿīn,
Journal of Islamic Studies, vol. 29 no. 1
pp. 1-24, Oxford University Press (OUP) [abs].
- Hassan, M, Longing for the Lost Caliphate: A Transregional History
pp. 408 pages, Princeton University Press [html] [abs].
Hasso, Frances S.
- Hasso, FS, Entering and remaking spaces: Young palestinian feminists in Jerusalem,
Journal of Middle East Women's Studies, vol. 13 no. 2
pp. 337-345 [doi] .
- Krylova, A, Imagining socialism in the Soviet century,
Social History, vol. 42 no. 3
pp. 315-341 [doi] .
- Enikolopov, R; Kuran, T; Li, H, Statement by New Editors,
Journal of Comparative Economics, vol. 45 no. 1
pp. iii-iv [doi] .
Kwon, Nayoung A.
- Kwon, NA, Disavowal and Intimacy,
Sanghŏ Hakpo, vol. Vol 49 no. 1
Lamm, Kimberly K.
- Lamm, K, The Tender Buttons of Avant-Garde Self-Assertion: Teaching Gertrude Stein's Feminism, edited by Mix, D; Esdale, L
(January, 2018), Modern Language Association .
- Lamm, KK, Gestures of Inclusion, Bodily Damage, and the Hauntings of Exploitation in Global Feminisms (2007),
in Feminist Art History Now: Radical Critiques of Theory and Practice, edited by Perry, L; Horne, V
(June, 2017), I.B. Tauris .
- Lamm, K, “The Will to Adorn”: Nick Cave’s Soundsuits and the Queer Reframing of Black Masculinity,
Critical Arts: a south-north journal of cultural and media studies, vol. 31 no. 3
pp. 35-52 [doi] [abs].
Lentz-Smith, Adriane D.
- Lentz-Smith, A, Indispensable histories,
Oregon Historical Quarterly, vol. 118 no. 2
(June, 2017) [doi] .
- Longino, M, 'A Franc among the Arabs': oriental journey and discovery of the Other in the Knight of Arvieux,
French Studies: a quarterly review, vol. 71 no. 2
pp. 262-262 [doi] .
- MacLean, N, Democracy in Chains: The Deep History of the Radical Right's Stealth Plan for America
pp. 368 pages, Penguin [abs].
- MacLean, N, American History since 1945: A History with Documents, under contract with Bedford/St. Martin’s
Makhulu, Anne-Maria B.
- Makhulu, A-M, The Debt Imperium: Relations of Owing After Apartheid,
in The Political Economy of Everyday Life in Africa (essays in honor of Jane I. Guyer), edited by Adebanwi, W
(2016), James Currey | Boydell & Brewer (Under Review.) .
- Makhulu, A-M, Gaining Ground: Squatters and the Right to the City,
in Enchantings: Modernity, Culture, and the State in Postcolonial Africa, edited by Olaniyan, T
(2015), Indiana University Press (Forthcoming.) [abs].
- Meintjes, L, Dust of the Zulu: Ngoma Aesthetics after Apartheid
pp. 360 pages, Duke University Press Books [abs].
- Mignolo, WD, Coloniality Is Far from Over, and So Must Be Decoloniality,
Afterall: A Journal of Art, Context and Enquiry, vol. 43
pp. 38-45 [doi] .
- Mignolo, WD, The advent of black thinkers and the limits of continental philosophy,
in The Palgrave Handbook of African Philosophy, edited by Afolayan, A; Falola, T
pp. 287-301, Palgrave [doi] [abs].
- Mignolo, W, Decolonial Politic (forthcoming), edited by Carballo, F
(2017), Duke University Press [abs].
Mitchell, Robert E.
- Halpern, O; Mitchell, R; Geoghegan, BD, The Smartness Mandate: Notes toward a Critique,
Grey Room, vol. 68
pp. 106-129 [doi] .
- Mitchell, R, Response,
Genre (Norman): forms of discourse and culture, vol. 50 no. 1
pp. 139-152 [doi] .
- Mottahedeh, N, The people: The #selfie's urform,
in Selfie Citizenship
pp. 59-62 [doi] [abs].
- Olcott, J, ‘A Plague of Salaried Marxists’: Sexuality and Subsistence in the Revolutionary Imaginary of Concha Michel,
Journal of Contemporary History, vol. 52 no. 4
pp. 980-998 [doi] .
- Olcott, JH, International Women's Year: The Greatest Consciousness-Raising Event in History
pp. 352 pages, Oxford University Press [abs].
- Olcott, J, Megan Threlkeld, Pan American Women: U.S. Internationalists and Revolutionary Mexico, reviewed for Diplomatic History,
Diplomatic History, vol. 41 no. 3
pp. 659-662 .
- Morelli, G; Quinn, N; Chaudhary, N; Vicedo, M; Rosabal-Coto, M; Keller, H; Murray, M; Gottlieb, A; Scheidecker, G; Takada, A, Ethical Challenges of Parenting Interventions in Low- to Middle-Income Countries,
Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, vol. 49 no. 1
pp. 5-24 [doi] [abs].
- Rojas, C, A Unity of Fragments: Fruit Chan and Hong Kong Cinema
(2017), Hong Kong University Press .
Stadler, John P.
- Stadler, JP; Greenspan, RE, Introduction to Pleasure and Suspicion, edited by Stadler, J; Greenspan, RE,
Polygraph: an international journal of culture and politics, vol. 26 no. 1
pp. 1-13 .
Stein, Rebecca L.
- Stein, RL, GoPro Occupation: Networked Cameras, Israeli Military Rule, and the Digital Promise,
Current Anthropology, vol. 58 no. S15
pp. S56-S64 [doi] .
- Viego, A, LatinX and the neurologization of self,
Cultural Dynamics, vol. 29 no. 3
pp. 160-176 [doi] .
- Wald, P, Viral cultures: Microbes and politics in the cold war,
in Zombie Theory: A Reader
pp. 33-62 .
- Wiegman, R, SEX AND NEGATIVITY; OR, WHAT QUEER THEORY HAS FOR YOU,
Cultural Critique no. 95
pp. 219-243 .
Wong, David B.
- Wong, DB, "Making an Effort to Understand",
The Ultimate Guide from Philosophy Now no. One: Ethics
(November, 2017), Anja Publications [abs].
- Wong, DB, Responses to Snow, Miller, and Seok ,
Dao: a journal of comparative philosophy, vol. 16 no. 4
pp. 577-584 [doi] .
- Wong, DB, "Moral Sentimentalism in Early Confucian Thought",
in Ethical Sentimentalism New Perspectives, edited by Debes, R; Stueber, K
pp. 230-249, Cambridge University Press [abs].
- Wong, DB, The Excitement of Crossing Boundaries,
Journal of World Philosophies, vol. 2 no. Summer 2017
pp. 149-155, Indiana University Press [abs].
- Wong, DB, DIgnity in Confucian and Buddhist Thought,
in Dignity A History, edited by Debes, R
(June, 2017), Oxford University Press [abs].
- Wong, DB, Institutional Structures and Idealism of Character,
Philosophy East and West: a quarterly of comparative philosophy, vol. 67 no. 1
pp. 25-36 [doi] .